videos wont play
1482 3 2018-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CFZcrFRiScCr
lvl.1

United States

Have a obsidian p4 pro. Have tried all different settings but still get jumpy and freezing videos when trying to play back on my computer. Using SanDisk extreme 32gb micro sd.
When I watch the same video that was recorded on my phone they play back excellent . I have a P3 Standard and have taken over 100 perfect videos. Any suggestions?
2018-8-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

You computer is not fast enough for these video clips. The first thing to do is copy the video clips from the SD card onto your local hard drive, then play them from there. If it is not playing well, then try the free VLC Player.
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with the video playback. Have you tried to transfer the files to your computer or you are just playing the video using an SD card reader? Also, I'd like to know if you format the SD card prior to the flight? Thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

You can also try lowering the resolution of the video clip in the drone settings.
This will allow your computer to be able to play the clips smoothly but comes at a price lower resolution = lower quality video
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules