DJI need to stop using UPS
685 1 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfa99c327
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240 ft

Such a poor service.

i was so pleased with DJI who recieved my package in the Netherlands and got a new one out to me in one hour!! wow! i used and payed upfront for the DJI Care Refesh Express service!

But now DJI have been let down by UPS and their delivery servuce. A company that have provided fake item tracking with scans that are not true. false promises of when the item will get to me and no idea of where the package is or if i will recieve it. Yesterday i was assured it would be with me by 7:00 when it wasnt i was told it was at the place of the last scan i went there to colect and it wasnt there.

Ive stayed in for a whole day for the package on Friday and it hasnt arrived. I have no idea if/when i will get the package. Loosing money and time using the product.

I feel DJI need to consider if UPS is the right company to be using, expecting people to wait in a whole day and then they have to go out of their way to try and locate the package is poor.

CAS-2093371-M2J0V4
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with UPS, your situation will be forwarded to the appropriate department to communicate with UPS and follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the investigation result soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules