Always on sleep mode and continuous beeping
814 8 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

Good day.

I am having odd issues with my OSMO+ as the gimbal is not functioning. At certain moments, the gimbal does awaken, yet it turns back to sleep and not work once again. The light on the left side of the gimbal is yellow and the power button is full-on green and beeping continuously. I know that the yellow light indicates that the OSMO has issues with the SD card, yet I have formatted the card and it still pops out Yellow. This issue started when I auto-calibrated the gimbal after a couple of months of non-use, then the issue raised.

If any DJI staff can please tell me the solution to the problem at once, that would be amazing. Thank you  
2018-8-11
Use props
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

I have mistaken the yellow light for an SD card issue instead of the real issue, being that the trigger is being pressed down on the OSMO+.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, I would like to clarify that the yellow light issue is located in the right part of the handle, not on the left side? Since you've mentioned that you haven't used it for months, did you manage to update the firmware? Also, may I know if the gimbal is unlocked prior to turn on the unit?
2018-8-12
Use props
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-12 15:00
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, I would like to clarify that the yellow light issue is located in the right part of the handle, not on the left side? Since you've mentioned that you haven't used it for months, did you manage to update the firmware? Also, may I know if the gimbal is unlocked prior to turn on the unit?

Good Evening.

Thank you for the reply Tony. I would like to apologize for the mistake with the yellow light. Yes, it is located on the left-hand side of the OSMO. Yes, I have updated it to the newest version and yes, I have unlocked the gimbal so it could move around, as usual. I will be uploading a video in just a bit about the situation in hand.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MicoBau Posted at 2018-8-13 01:48
Good Evening.

Thank you for the reply Tony. I would like to apologize for the mistake with the yellow light. Yes, it is located on the left-hand side of the OSMO. Yes, I have updated it to the newest version and yes, I have unlocked the gimbal so it could move around, as usual. I will be uploading a video in just a bit about the situation in hand.

Hi, sorry for the late response. We'll be waiting for the video for further clarification as well. You can use google drive or drop-box then provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-8-13
Use props
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MicoBau Posted at 2018-8-13 12:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAK7KpBylI8

Hi, sorry for the late response. I would like to ask what SD card are you using? Do you have a spare SD card to try with as you've mentioned that you manage to reformat the SD card?
2018-8-14
Use props
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-14 14:02
Hi, sorry for the late response. I would like to ask what SD card are you using? Do you have a spare SD card to try with as you've mentioned that you manage to reformat the SD card?

Hi Tony.

I use a Sandisk Ultra 64Gb Micro SD card. I do not have a spare Micro Sd card so do you recommend me to get a new one?

Thank You.
2018-8-14
Use props
MicoBau
lvl.1
Qatar

2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules