Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S tilt motor creep problem
1605 4 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
visitwithrich
New
United Kingdom

Hi everyone!

Really excited to finally get my Ronin S but I've got a problem I can't seem to solve!

My camera (Sony A7Riii) is perfectly balanced but when I switch the Ronin on and double tap the trigger to get the camera into its 'start' position, the motor doesn't hold it facing forward. It starts creeping downward and comes to rest at a 45 degree angle facing the floor.

I've tried firmware upgrades, downgrades, motor calibration, auto tune, everything!

Please help as I need to use this in the field very soon!

Thank you so much!

Rich

2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rick, sorry to read on your post, may I know if you have tried the system calibration and the joystick calibration to see if the issue persists?
2018-8-11
Use props
visitwithrich
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-11 02:43
Rick, sorry to read on your post, may I know if you have tried the system calibration and the joystick calibration to see if the issue persists?

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I think it's a joystick problem because I inverted the joystick movement through the app and now the tilt creeps in the opposite direction (ie up). How can I manually reset the joystick please because I think its slightly stuck on a tilt movement!
2018-8-11
Use props
visitwithrich
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-11 02:43
Rick, sorry to read on your post, may I know if you have tried the system calibration and the joystick calibration to see if the issue persists?

Just recalibrated (found it in the manual) and it now works!!!

Thank you for your attention and hints!
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

visitwithrich Posted at 2018-8-11 02:55
Just recalibrated (found it in the manual) and it now works!!!

Thank you for your attention and hints!

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules