App and logfiles do not show Errors
570 5 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deftig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105016 ft
Germany

At one or two flight i noticed that my Sparks Status LED Showed Critcal Error (RED LED) and IMU Error (BLinking Red LED) for a few seconds. That was reconstructible!
I immidiatly brought down the AC.
Afterwards i checked the Logs, no errors, the App also showed no Errors.
I sended the logs to DJI, they  also said no Errors, it could have been interferences because of the environment (i flew near a Magnetic Resonace Scientific Facility)
So errors could be possible, but why arent them in the logs? Why didnt the App warn me?
Anyone else had these Issues?

I could upload the logfile, but, as said there wont be any errors
Edit:
Anyways, here is the Logfile
http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/7O3R4HBD20XH27W4OWKV/
http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/I1ESEUMEDC8IDJ75Y9VX/
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate taking time bringing this query to us. If you are flying near a facility that has strong magnetic interference it should give you an error message on the app. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device? Also, I'd like to know the brand or make of your mobile phone/ tablet where you downloaded the app. We're here to help, Thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
Deftig
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-11 03:46
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate taking time bringing this query to us. If you are flying near a facility that has strong magnetic interference it should give you an error message on the app. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device? Also, I'd like to know the brand or make of your mobile phone/ tablet where you downloaded the app. We're here to help, Thank you.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled it due to not having low battery acoutic warnings.
I still dont get these warning by the way.
I use a IPhone 6s. No difference between connecting with Wifi or OTG. I usually fly with the Phone Connected via Wifi to the RC
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Deftig Posted at 2018-8-11 03:51
I already uninstalled and reinstalled it due to not having low battery acoutic warnings.
I still dont get these warning by the way.
I use a IPhone 6s. No difference between connecting with Wifi or OTG. I usually fly with the Phone Connected via Wifi to the RC

Hi, do you have an Android phone that you may use and download the app? OTG is only optimized to an Android phone recently thru an update. I'd like to know also when was the last update you performed on your aircraft and the remote?
2018-8-11
Use props
Deftig
lvl.2
Germany

I switched from Android to ios. I used the newest Firmwares (these from end of july) on all Devices. Go4 is. 4.2.24 on ios.
As said, i usually use WIFI connection, i only used OTG with Android before (Acoustic warnings were hearable there).
2018-8-11
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

Yes. I am having the same issue with solid red status LED's for several seconds after any command is issued. No warnings on the GO4 app nor in the flight logs.
I have opened a service ticket to return the drone to DJI so they can figure out why. I am currently awaiting a case # and shipping information.
I am using iPhone 7 Plus. Go4 4.2.24 AC 01.00.1000 RC 01.00.0400 (won't update that until DJI fixes the WiFi problem if the update fails. Don't want a brick!)
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules