Mavic battery fail
788 6 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sharaaznm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153346 ft
South Africa

Did a small flight about 1.2km out , all of a sudden battery started dropping rapidly from 60% until it auto landed . It’s a flight iv completed  many times before with more than 50% remaining . To frighten to ever use this battery again
2018-8-11
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

What does the DJI Go 4 battery stats say? and also look at the Warnings too
2018-8-11
Use props
Sharaaznm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153346 ft
South Africa

@Suren
Is there any way to test the cells in a battery
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you have some issues with your aircraft. Kindly provide some screenshots for us to help you better. Also, I'd like to know when was the last firmware update you performed to your drone? We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-11
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Go 4 App will show you the battery voltages. You can see if a cell is different to the others. It may be worth running the battery as low as you can get it and let it cool and charge it again. Fly it in the aircraft until it will no longer fly, just a foot or so off the ground once the battery goes down. Cancel the battery warnings. I have an Inspire 1 and it will tell you when to do this with its batteries. Good luck, I hope it fixes it. Also check that it has not puffed. If it has I would not use it.
2018-8-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Please post your flight log to this link provided below and once done post that link back
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-8-11
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

I am sad for you / i had similar issue with my battery  before that my MA cannot fly though my battery fully charged
becaused  an error message  there  says insert your battery in proper position  / i contacted DJI support and they replaced it  .
So it seems some batteries software is defected  
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules