Activation
597 8 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

Hello,
My name is joe. I recently bought a P3S from a friend of mine who crashed it, broke the compass plug right off the mother board. Could not be saved. So i purchased a new mother board with motors from a guy on ebay. I have been emailing back and forth with DJI customer support for almost a month now trying to figure out why my drone wont activate after changing this part out. Im assumeing none of the numbers came back stolen or they would have said something to me about this.
2018-8-11
Use props
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

It is a P3 std
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are receiving an error message? Could you please show us a screenshot of it so we can determine the problem. Also, may I know what mobile device are you using? Thanks.
2018-8-11
Use props
fansaa27a855
lvl.1
Australia

Can someone please help me..... my spark has just flown off...... it has been fine and now it is gone, I am beyond gutted..... I am poor and cannot afford this.......
2018-8-11
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

fansaa27a855 Posted at 2018-8-11 19:06
Can someone please help me..... my spark has just flown off...... it has been fine and now it is gone, I am beyond gutted..... I am poor and cannot afford this.......

To start with you are in the phantom forum not the spark one.
Can you start a new thread adressing what has happened give as much detail as you can including flight logs if possible
2018-8-11
Use props
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-11 16:36
Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are receiving an error message? Could you please show us a screenshot of it so we can determine the problem. Also, may I know what mobile device are you using? Thanks.

This it the message i was getting before i contacted DJI support
Screenshot_20180812-103053.png
2018-8-12
Use props
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

Samsung Note 5
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW Posted at 2018-8-12 06:34
This it the message i was getting before i contacted DJI support

Hi, thank you for your response. Based on the error code that you receiving right now, it means that the aircraft was reportedly lost or stolen. However, I cannot guarantee you if this was a cause of changing the motherboard. Also, we do not recommend to fix the drone on their own because it can worsen the damage. I highly recommend you to send it in for repair so for us to analyze the problem. You can email us at support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_iULGXRN3ZSSW
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 11:32
Hi, thank you for your response. Based on the error code that you receiving right now, it means that the aircraft was reportedly lost or stolen. However, I cannot guarantee you if this was a cause of changing the motherboard. Also, we do not recommend to fix the drone on their own because it can worsen the damage. I highly recommend you to send it in for repair so for us to analyze the problem. You can email us at  for further assistance. Thank you.

As noted before i have been talking with DJI support for ober a month. Never mentiomed anything about stolen or reported lost. They have all my serial nners as well as proof of purcheses from the original owner who has the drone registered. Should be an easy fix of at least they can tell me what is wrong.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules