Pixel 2xl vedio qiality and app crashes
576 3 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fVDFmx3LJsbB
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

Hello,
I don't know if this this questions was asked before. I have Google pixel 2 XL mobile and I am having two different  issues.
1. While recording video in  osmo application there is no option to choose the quality of video by default it's only 720 p.
2. The application crash often and need to be reinstalled.
I'm using latest Android version 9 . I would like to know if these issues can be solved.

2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately, our DJI GO app is not yet optimized with some Android devices that have the capability of producing a 4k resolution, however, you may use your stock camera for the mean-time and use our Osmo mobile 2 for stabilizing your phone if you want to record 4k resolution. If may I ask what is your phone's Android version and DJI GO app version? We will notify our R&D engineers to follow up this concern as well. Thank you for understanding.
2018-8-12
Use props
djiuser_fVDFmx3LJsbB
lvl.1

Thanks, regarding resolution it was my mistake not finding the correct setting. It's working well now.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_fVDFmx3LJsbB Posted at 2018-8-12 19:50
Thanks, regarding resolution it was my mistake not finding the correct setting. It's working well now.

Thank you for your response. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules