2689 6 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft
Georgia

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I've encountered a problem: When I tried to start my OSMO 2 it just tried to turn my phone and failed. I've tried that several times with no success. I've tried to start autocalibration but it failed on 0% or like that.
I don't know what could be the cause. The day before everything seemed fine. Maybe one thing could affect - My friend when filmed me I noticed he turned the phone with hand (not too hard, but I don't know).
And one thing, I've managed to make OSMO work.. by holding my phone with hand when turned on my OSMO. It seemed to work pretty well, turned left and right, up and down with hand and stick. But autocalibration failed. So I just used that workaround.
I don't know what to do. Guess it would be good to solve the problem somehow. I hope this is not a hardware failure.
2018-8-12
Use props
Diversant
lvl.3
Georgia

Seems like up-down motor is failing, it is hotter than others. And the camera can stop looking straight upwards after turn on. I can put the phone in position by hand and continue somehow. But now I doubt that I can fix it on my own.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for what happen on your Osmo Mobile 2. I would like to ask if you're getting an error with the DJI Go app? If the motors will be hotter than usual, I would recommend sending it into our repair facility so that we could evaluate the unit further. Please see the link below.

www.dji.com/support
2018-8-12
Use props
Diversant
lvl.3
Georgia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-12 15:13
Hi, sorry for what happen on your Osmo Mobile 2. I would like to ask if you're getting an error with the DJI Go app? If the motors will be hotter than usual, I would recommend sending it into our repair facility so that we could evaluate the unit further. Please see the link below.

www.dji.com/support

Yes. The problem is in the DJI GO app. But first of all it doesn't position the phone when I turn on the device, thus there is no any software influence (I mean that I wouldn't be able to use phone camera without any software).
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Diversant Posted at 2018-8-13 00:21
Yes. The problem is in the DJI GO app. But first of all it doesn't position the phone when I turn on the device, thus there is no any software influence (I mean that I wouldn't be able to use phone camera without any software).

Hi, thanks for the response. It's really recommended to send the unit to our repair facility for further evaluation. Please keep us posted in any case you need our help.
2018-8-13
Use props
Diversant
lvl.3
Georgia

I just wonder if there's some way to solve the problem with software (DJI Assistant or something). The engines seem to work, but it seems that device is totally out of calibration.
First of all I'll try to contact the seller where I bought my Osmo.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Diversant Posted at 2018-8-14 03:26
I just wonder if there's some way to solve the problem with software (DJI Assistant or something). The engines seem to work, but it seems that device is totally out of calibration.
First of all I'll try to contact the seller where I bought my Osmo.

Hi, sorry that the Osmo Mobile 2 does not have DJI Assistant 2 if you have managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps it would be better if we pass the concern to our engineers so that they can take a look on the issue as well. Thank you for understanding.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules