Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal camera mount removal
791 2 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joejohns
lvl.1

Does anyone know how to remove the Gimbal camera mount? I crashed, hitting the camera. The circuit bd. on the underside of the mount became unplugged. From what I can see, looks like the pins may have been damaged. I may end up replacing the mount. Have to remove it first to inspect it. I can't figure how to get the 3 rubber shock absorber mounts loose. It looks like if I force them out of the mounting rings, they'll never go back. Any Ideas??
2018-8-12
Use props
joejohns
lvl.1

United States

Never mind. I saw the replacement shock absorbers on the DJI store site.  Looks like you pull the absorbers thru the mount holes with the tabs & then cut the tabs off. I took the camera mount off & the circuit bd 's broken. Need a new one.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

joejohns Posted at 2018-8-12 08:54
Never mind. I saw the replacement shock absorbers on the DJI store site.  Looks like you pull the absorbers thru the mount holes with the tabs & then cut the tabs off. I took the camera mount off & the circuit bd 's broken. Need a new one.

Hello there. Good thing you were able to find the item you need. However, we do not recommend a self-repair for the safety of the drone. I highly suggest to send it to our repair facility or contact one of our recommended repair centers to have it check for you: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules