DJI mavic pro
1091065 1091065 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325108 ft
Netherlands

Hello ladies and gents, I have tried to look @ the status of my mavic pro Repair Progress Inquiry https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
but I'm getting the following message : sorry the number you input has not been found,...
I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the netherlands, eindhoven saying
be careful here some content of this page is not encrypted wich makes it possible for others to see or change information you share with this site. The certificate was Isued by AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2
Also when I tried to start a threat about this I first had to click the link that was send to my e-mail with the folowing subject :
Only one step away to complete the registration!-DJI Forum

When I clicked the link I got the folowing message : X Undefined operation

notfound

notfound

cert

cert
2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we apologize for the troubles you experienced. Kindly provide and PM me your case (CAS) number so I can coordinate this with the correct department. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

I have purchased my mavic pro on 28.06.2018
The crash of my mavic pro happened a few days after the update I got for the spark,.
All of my flights on the spark and mavic pro where successful without any crash.
I have returned the mavic pro to the mediamarkt in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and I have
explained the abnormality that occurred when I was taking off,. I Urge DJI to investigate my case.
I urge DJI to check the blackbox. I Urge Dji to contact me for further questions.
2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-12 12:02
Hi, we apologize for the troubles you experienced. Kindly provide and PM me your case (CAS) number so I can coordinate this with the correct department. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Before I PM you the CAS number could you tel me why I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the netherlands, eindhoven saying
be careful here some content of this page is not encrypted wich makes it possible for others to see or change information you share with this site. The certificate was Isued by AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-12 12:26
Before I PM you the CAS number could you tel me why I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the netherlands, eindhoven saying

Hi, can you provide me the screenshot of the message? I will coordinate this with our developers to clarify.
2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-12 12:56
Hi, can you provide me the screenshot of the message? I will coordinate this with our developers to clarify.

2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for getting back to us. This has been forwarded to the technicians for check and investigate. Could you PM us your case number or contact info at your earliest convenience? We'd like to help you figure it out, thanks so much!
2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

2018-8-12
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-12 19:08
Thanks for getting back to us. This has been forwarded to the technicians for check and investigate. Could you PM us your case number or contact info at your earliest convenience? We'd like to help you figure it out, thanks so much!

2018-8-13
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

The mediamarkt in Eindhoven is asking me to pay 208.59 euro repair cost  for the damage that has been made to my drone ! As I told before the damage has not been made by myself ! When taking off and hovering and then going slowly straight forward the mavic pro suddenly drifted to the left and crashed ! I tried to correct the drift to the left  but no response to my command ! Why did DJI not check the blackbox ? Why did dji nog check the last flight record ? Customer name ? Should the customer name not be my name ? Who is IngramMicro in Tilburg, the Netherlands ?
2018-8-13
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

2018-8-13
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

This is a complain !
2018-8-13
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

I want a new mavic pro or I want a refund õn my purchase from the mediamarkt in Eindhoven, The Netherlands !
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-13 03:01
I want a new mavic pro or I want a refund õn my purchase from the mediamarkt in Eindhoven, The Netherlands !

Sorry for the late response due to the time difference. I managed to get your case number from the above info, upon checking the case, it proceeds as paid service as there is crash damage but no data analysis required. If you have any doubts about the crash, please kindly sync the flight records and point out the crash date and time, we'll arrange data analysis to check the exact status.
Also, MediaMarket is a store under Ingram Micro. The case was registered by the dealer, that's the reason why it shows dealer name. Hope this makes it clear.
2018-8-13
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-12 12:56

Any news on why I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the netherlands, eindhoven saying

I also see that my dji.com account is redirected, could you tel me the reason of this ?
2018-8-14
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 19:13
Sorry for the late response due to the time difference. I managed to get your case number from the above info, upon checking the case, it proceeds as paid service as there is crash damage but no data analysis required. If you have any doubts about the crash, please kindly sync the flight records and point out the crash date and time, we'll arrange data analysis to check the exact status.
Also, MediaMarket is a store under Ingram Micro. As the case was registered by the dealer, that's the reason why it shows dealer name. Hope this makes it clear.

I will pm or sync you the last flight record today or tomorrow.  Any news on why I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the Netherlands, Eindhoven saying
be careful here some content of this page is not encrypted witch makes it possible for others to see or change information you share with this site. The certificate was Isued by AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2

I also see that my dji.com account is redirecting when I login , could you tel me the reason of this ?
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-14 00:30
I will pm or sync you the last flight record today or tomorrow.  Any news on why I'm also getting a certificate warning when I navigate to DJI.com from within the Netherlands, Eindhoven saying
be careful here some content of this page is not encrypted witch makes it possible for others to see or change information you share with this site. The certificate was Isued by AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2

That's ok, we'll wait for your update. Also, may I have the ping result of www.dji.com ? It seems that the previous is about dji.com, we have tested but the issue doesn't occur, could you check and confirm? Thanks in advance!
2018-8-14
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 01:57
That's ok, we'll wait for your update. Also, may I have the ping result of www.dji.com ? It seems that the previous is about dji.com, we have tested but the issue doesn't occur, could you check and confirm? Thanks in advance!

Pinging dji.com [54.235.84.186] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 54.235.84.186:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-14 09:58
Pinging dji.com [54.235.84.186] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the team for review. For the repair case, we're still waiting for the flight record for analysis, please kindly leave a message here once you sent it in PM, we'll keep follow up, thanks so much!
2018-8-15
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-15 03:17
Received with thanks! I'll forward to the team for review. For the repair case, we're still waiting for the flight record for analysis, please kindly leave a message here once you sent it in PM, we'll keep follow up, thanks so much!

Data sync completed .
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I have your DJI Account and the accident date and time? I've checked the PM, but do not receive these, could you confirm? Alternatively, you may ask the dealer to offer the information for data analysis.
2018-8-17
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-17 00:03
May I have your DJI Account and the accident date and time? I've checked the PM, but do not receive these, could you confirm? Alternatively, you may ask the dealer to offer the information for data analysis.

FLIGHT DATA(qlabs71-Mavic Pro) , DATE 02/08/2018, DISTANCE 39m, TIME 1 Min, MAX Alt 2m. I have sended the PM with the DJI GO 4(ANDROID) DJI support. I have also asked some days ago to the mediamarkt dealer in the netherlands for data analysis.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-17 02:43
FLIGHT DATA(qlabs71-Mavic Pro) , DATE 02/08/2018, DISTANCE 39m, TIME 1 Min, MAX Alt 2m. I have sended the PM with the DJI GO 4(ANDROID) DJI support. I have also asked some days ago to the mediamarkt dealer in the netherlands for data analysis.

Hi Ingashaba, thank you for your info, we had forwarded this request to the proper team. Besides, may we know if you sent the PM via the online chat or bug report? If it was the online chat, we will have the proper team to check the details.
Besides, you can DM us your DJI account so we can add it to the data analysis. Thanks.  
2018-8-17
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

I have sended the flight record with the DJI GO 4(ANDROID) internal communication system,  DJI support, problem reports.

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-18 01:51
I have sended the flight record with the DJI GO 4(ANDROID) internal communication system,  DJI support, problem reports.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thanks for the clarification. The Problem Reports is more likely about the technical issues for collecting and analysis. For repair or aftersales issues, it is recommended to email DJI Support or contact Manual Service for better assistance and follow-up. Hope for your understanding.
2018-8-19
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-19 00:32
Thanks for the clarification. The Problem Reports is more likely about the technical issues for collecting and analysis. For repair or aftersales issues, it is recommended to email DJI Support or contact Manual Service for better assistance and follow-up. Hope for your understanding.

Why is the data analysis not been submitted in time so you can handle the case as soon as possible ? Why is my case to be handled empty ? Why is my case processing empty ? Why is my case history empty ? Why has my mavic pro been sended to ingrammicro instead of the authorized service center in the Netherlands ?
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ingashaba, thanks for coming back to us, since the case was created by your dealer, you cannot check the history in 'My Case' but the Repair Progress Inquiry. When the case was created via the dealer system, the data analysis was not applied by them until you claimed a complaint in Forum, Thor has applied the data analysis and it is under process. The drone is in DJI official repair center at the moment, we will help to speed up the process, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-21
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

Screenshot (681).png
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Ingashaba, thanks for your feedback, the issue has been forwarded to the related team to look into.
For your case, we will need the whole flight records folder and the video cache (if recorded) for the further analysis, we should have contacted your dealer for more info on 22nd, August, were you contacted by your dealer?
2018-8-29
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 19:13
Also, MediaMarket is a store under Ingram Micro. The case was registered by the dealer, that's the reason why it shows dealer name. Hope this makes it clear.

Now we have ingrammicro involved in my case and zesgoes.nl ? Who is zesgoes.nl and what do they have to do with my case ???

Again why did mediamarkt not send the mavic pro directly to the DJI official repair center in the netherlands from the beginning on for analysis instead of sending the mavic pro to a  unauthorized repair center ???
2018-8-29
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-29 03:11
Hi Ingashaba, thanks for your feedback, the issue has been forwarded to the related team to look into.
For your case, we will need the whole flight records folder and the video cache (if recorded) for the further analysis, we should have contacted your dealer for more info on 22nd, August, were you contacted by your dealer?

The dealer never ever contacted me by e-mail or phone  to give more info on 22nd, August !
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-29 03:33
The dealer never ever contacted me by e-mail or phone  to give more info on 22nd, August !

Sorry to hear that, could you please upload the whole flight records folder and the video cache to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here? I will forward to the data analysis team, thank you.
2018-8-29
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-29 04:44
Sorry to hear that, could you please upload the whole flight records folder and the video cache to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here? I will forward to the data analysis team, thank you.

This does not make sense anymore ! Why are you asking me to upload the flight records again if you told me the following on 8-21 00:28 :

Hi Ingashaba, thanks for coming back to us, since the case was created by your dealer, you cannot check the history in 'My Case' but the Repair Progress Inquiry. When the case was created via the dealer system, the data analysis was not applied by them until you claimed a complaint in Forum, Thor has applied the data analysis and it is under process. The drone is in DJI official repair center at the moment, we will help to speed up the process, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-29
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-29 05:00
This does not make sense anymore ! [view_image]Why are you asking me to upload the flight records again if you told me the following on 8-21 00:28 :

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ingashaba Posted at 2018-8-29 05:06
[view_image]
[view_image]

Sorry for the confusion. As mentioned above, the feature you referred to is more likely the data collecting, instead of aftersales service. We sincerely suggest you upload the whole file to Dropbox and share the link with us, so that we can handle it timely. Appreciate your cooperation.
2018-8-30
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-30 01:45
Sorry for the confusion. As mentioned above, the feature you referred to is more likely the data collecting, instead of aftersales service. We sincerely suggest you upload the whole file to Dropbox and share the link with us, so that we can handle it timely. Appreciate your cooperation.

bogey at 3 o'clock

2018-8-30
Use props
Ingashaba
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-30 01:45

Since you have my mavic pro, why don't you read the data from my mavic pro blackbox  ? And since I have contacted and sended the flight record to dji support e-mail the flight some time ago.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules