Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care refresh WARNING!
1272 6 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbc6a1566
lvl.1

Don't bother with the DJI Care refresh.
$59 for refresh
$49 for Express replacement that took close to 2 weeks to get back.
I got a refurbished unit back with problems from the first flight.
It's a scam and you're better off self insuring your Spark.

I called DJI Support after my first flight with gimbal overheting wanrings and shutdown. They refused to acknowledge the problem could be the unit. On phone support, on hold and troubleshooting for hours.  Still not fixed or offer to replace. My drone is a complete waste now and I will sell for parts on ebay and buy a new one. No refresh ever again for me. I'll just buy a new unit alone if I have a problem.

DJI customer support is lacking, at best. They do not help anything. Horrible customer support.

2018-8-12
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

That is a frustrating disaster for you and a real worry for me. I am in the process for a Care Refresh replacement now. I hope for better luck than you had. When I took out Care Refresh, I thought the replacement would be a new Spark - inadequate research on my part. I hope you have better luck with your next drone.
2018-8-12
Use props
Noble797
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42605 ft

I’m sorry you had such a bad experience, I have used the care program with no problems. I will agree the DJI support is pretty bad though.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We sincerely apologize for the troubles. I have tried but failed to get the new case number via the forum info, could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and keep learning. Thanks for your time.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Warriewoodlad Posted at 2018-8-12 16:01
That is a frustrating disaster for you and a real worry for me. I am in the process for a Care Refresh replacement now. I hope for better luck than you had. When I took out Care Refresh, I thought the replacement would be a new Spark - inadequate research on my part. I hope you have better luck with your next drone.

Hi Warriewoodlad, I've read your previous post and very sorry about it. May I have your case number? We'd like to check the current status and keep follow up as well.
2018-8-12
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Hello DJI Susan, thanks for taking an interest in my case. The case number is   CAS-2103479- H7V3K3.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Warriewoodlad Posted at 2018-8-12 18:48
Hello DJI Susan, thanks for taking an interest in my case. The case number is   CAS-2103479- H7V3K3.

Received with thanks! Upon checking your case, it was created around 11st Aug, the progress might be delayed due to the weekend. The shipping label will be sent to you soon, please keep an eye on your email later.

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules