Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Error photo shooting mode RAW|RAW+JPG in GSPro application.
849 4 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
borisbushmin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8345617 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi. The problem is GSPro (Phantom 4 Pro). RAW+JPG photo mode does not work. Did tests in different variations always resets from RAW or RAW+JPG to JPG. Is it a mistake or am I doing something wrong?
2018-8-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That is quite normal for mapping programs.
You won't find a map stitching program that works with dng files and if you did it would probably crash your computer.
2018-8-13
Use props
borisbushmin
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-13 00:21
That is quite normal for mapping programs.
You won't find a map stitching program that works with dng files and if you did it would probably crash your computer.

Is the mode present in the camera settings?! I would like to do the color correction of the photo in raw and then convert to jpg. Why does my computer have to crash?)
2018-8-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

borisbushmin Posted at 2018-8-13 01:09
Is the mode present in the camera settings?! I would like to do the color correction of the photo in raw and then convert to jpg. Why does my computer have to crash?)

The camera can't write a large number of large dng files fast enough to keep up with the mapping flight.
The map stitching program would crash trying to deal with 1-200 raw images or more.
Don't worry about colour correcting all the individual images.
They are only going into the blender anyway.
Do your colour correction of the final orthophoto.
That's what everyone does when mapping.
2018-8-13
Use props
borisbushmin
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-13 01:26
The camera can't write a large number of large dng files fast enough to keep up with the mapping flight.
The map stitching program would crash trying to deal with 1-200 raw images or more.
Don't worry about colour correcting all the individual images.

Thank you very much for your answers)
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules