4019 6 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hi, I am playing around with my new toy and am a bit surprised, that neither my Redmi note 4 (Android 7) nor my OnePlus5 (Android 8) is offering me manual settings for video or photo mode.
Positive is, however, that the Osmo mobil 2 gets me 4k video on the Redmi.

Which the usual camera apps aren't offering.

So: Is there no manual settings for android? Or am I  not finding the trick?

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? Can you provide a screenshot of the settings? Can you try a different mobile device? Since upon checking on the website, the mobile devices that you're using is not compatible with Osmo mobile 2.

2018-8-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-13 08:11
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app? Can you provide a screenshot of the settings? Can you try a different mobile device? Since upon checking on the website, the mobile devices that you're using is not compatible with Osmo mobile 2.

[view_image]

Since I can not find ANY video or picture from an android with
beautify mode
manual settings
white balance

I have not reinstalled the app, yet.
Does this question mean, that androids shall have settings for
Iso - Shutter - WB
???

Since my OnePlus5 is not that much different from the One Plus 5T, which mostly just has a bigger display and the fingerprint sensor on the back, I would assume it should work as good as the 5T.

And I just tried, nothing to scroll down! ;-)

cam.jpg

vid.jpg

What I am looking for is in here:

man.jpg
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-8-13 09:27
Since I can not find ANY video or picture from an android with
beautify mode
manual settings

I understand there's no much difference between the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. However, if reinstalling the app didn't do anything, please still try to use a different mobile device.
2018-8-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks, I just found the answer and reinstalling the app won't change a thing, methinks!
(https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info)

20.Are all the features available for Android and iOS systems?

The shooting capabilities of the Osmo Mobile 2 depend on what type of mobile phone system you use. Consequently, Android users may not be able to use the fully-optimized functions of the Osmo Mobile 2. DJI is working with Android phone manufacturers to provide a better user experience to all Android users. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Features         iOS         Android
Beautify         Yes         Yes
ActiveTrack         Yes         Yes
Slow Motion         Yes         No
Timelapse         Yes         Yes
Live Stream         Yes         Yes
Manual Adjust         Yes         No
180° Panorama         Available on back camera         Available on back camera
330° Panorama         Available on back camera, 7 shots         Available on back camera, 8 shots
9-Shot Panorama         Available on back camera         Available on back camera
Photo Burst Mode         Yes         No
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-8-13 10:08
Thanks, I just found the answer and reinstalling the app won't change a thing, methinks!
(https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info)

Alright. Good thing you found an answer to your question. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-8-14
Use props
Jevgenij
New

Lithuania

I've bought this device after I saw my Xiaomi Mi 6 is supported by DJI APP.  Everything working just fine except manual settings. VERY  disappointed.  This device just stick for kids without manual adjustments.
P.S. google camera 2 api is enabled. The same shame on my son's MI8.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules