Bought new Phantom 2 from DJI website - Charger dead after 3 charges
651 4 2015-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olddeadeye
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Well pretty much as the title says really, however what the title doesn't say is that I'm being ignored by every email address I've sent my problem to. It has been a week now since I receieved my Phantom from DJI and to have the battery die after the 3rd charge inside a couple of hours is simply not acceptable. Couple that with the lack of after sales support and I'm seriously thinking twice about investing in any other DJI products.

Can someone help me sort this out?
2015-5-26
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

You need to fill in and send a report using the Contact Support Team link, which is HERE
Is it the charger or battery that Is dead ?
What is it doing ?
Assuming you are not trying to charge a battery that is already 75% or over ?
2015-5-26
Use props
Olddeadeye
New

United Kingdom

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-5-26 19:37
You need to fill in and send a report using the Contact Support Team link, which is HERE
Is it the c ...

It's definitely the charger. All the batteries are below 20%.I've been using a friends older charger for the moment and all my batteries are charging fine with it.

Thanks for the link, but I already did that and no one is responding.
2015-5-26
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Go for the telephone support. Technicians will take action. You will be place in a que so. E patient.
2015-5-27
Use props
Olddeadeye
New

United Kingdom

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-5-28 04:48
Go for the telephone support. Technicians will take action. You will be place in a que so. E patient ...

After going on the Phantom 3 chat support I eventually go them to get the technicians to give me a call and it is hopefully now sorted out. Thanks for everyone's help
2015-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules