Understanding Ronin-S user profiles
2957 2 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
connellafilms
lvl.2

Hey Guys!

I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around the Ronin-S user profiles. I've looked through the manual and by default, it seems all three user profiles are the same. I've figured out how to set the infinity roll but I don't understand the customization settings enough to set profiles for what I had similar to my Zhiyun Crane such as Pan Follow mode.

Has anyone made a good guide on youtube or otherwise that really dives into customizing these profiles as I can't find one?

Thanks!

2018-8-13
Use props
goafreak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243474 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I don't have a tutorial for you, but mimicking the default behavior for the Zhiyun Crane is easy: Go to SmoothTrack and disable Smoothtrack for "Tilt". The tilt axis can of course be controlled by the joystick, as with the Crane. If you change this while in "User 1", then the RONIN starts with these settings.

Cheers,
Chris
2018-8-13
Use props
connellafilms
lvl.2

goafreak Posted at 2018-8-13 23:37
I don't have a tutorial for you, but mimicking the default behavior for the Zhiyun Crane is easy: Go to SmoothTrack and disable Smoothtrack for "Tilt". The tilt axis can of course be controlled by the joystick, as with the Crane. If you change this while in "User 1", then the RONIN starts with these settings.

Cheers,

Thanks Chris!!
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules