Exposure locked in timelapse
1242 5 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergio.flor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 798301 ft
Spain

I have done a lot of timelapses of sunset and sunrises with other cameras. The effect is cool. The last saturday, I tried to do a timelipse using my osmo movile 2. I woke up at 5:30 when it was dark and started to record my timelapse. The result was horrible the exposure was locked and the sunrise images was totally burned. I was looking if is possible to do a timelapse with the exposure not lock but i didn't find any options. Is posible not lock the exposure??? . If is no possible unlock the exposure, I think that the timelapse is useless.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try it to auto? May I know what mobile device are you using? Can you also provide a screenshot of the camera settings?
2018-8-14
Use props
sergio.flor
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-14 07:48
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try it to auto? May I know what mobile device are you using? Can you also provide a screenshot of the camera settings?

Thank you, Wanda. I was using my old mobile, xiaomi 4x 64/4. I don't lock the exposure, seems that the app lock the exposure automatically when start the time lapse. I will provide the screenshoot later when I will arrive to my home.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sergio.flor Posted at 2018-8-15 22:09
Thank you, Wanda. I was using my old mobile, xiaomi 4x 64/4. I don't lock the exposure, seems that the app lock the exposure automatically when start the time lapse. I will provide the screenshoot later when I will arrive to my home.

Alright. I'll wait for the screenshot.
2018-8-16
Use props
sergio.flor
lvl.4
Spain

Hi DJI Wanda, I have testing it this weekend and seems that the exposure is locked automatically but You can unlock it pushing again on the screen. I must do a full test but seem that was my mistake.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sergio.flor Posted at 2018-8-19 22:19
Hi DJI Wanda, I have testing it this weekend and seems that the exposure is locked automatically but You can unlock it pushing again on the screen. I must do a full test but seem that was my mistake.

No problem. Good thing you were able to sort it out. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules