Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI-Ronin-M turns in opposite direction
5375 7 2015-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pics-for-of
New

France

Maybe someone could help me, my DJI-Ronin-M turns in to the opposite direction. Even with reboot and calibration reset.
Could anybody help me, please?

https://youtu.be/xQHwm7aizKc

Cheers Florian
2015-5-26
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.2

United States

You mounted the pan axis incorrectly. The little gold button on the pan motor should facing the back. Moreover it locks your gimbal from sliding out from the mount. At the moment your gimbal is not locked. Unmount and turn the motor 180 degrees.
2015-5-26
Use props
pics-for-of
New

France

DaVePI Posted at 2015-5-26 22:13
You mounted the pan axis incorrectly. The little gold button on the pan motor should facing the back ...

Thx!! perfect now.
2015-5-26
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

That's right!
2015-5-26
Use props
jswolkowski
lvl.1

Canada

The same thing is happening to my Ronin and is causing me major grief. What do I do so it doesn't do the same thing when I put it togeather? When I set it up, do I just tighten the knob at the top tighter so that it doesn't spin in the opposite direction. The way I am doing it is to set the machine up the way it looks in the picture, the red knob facing forwards. When I balance the thing, it spins around and stays locked in position like in the video. I'm at my wits  end, i honestly thought this thing was broken out of the box.

Thanks for posting this, I kind of know what's happening with it now.
2016-8-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jswolkowski@gma Posted at 2016-8-10 08:34
The same thing is happening to my Ronin and is causing me major grief. What do I do so it doesn't do ...

Are you going strictly by pictures, or have you used the manual as well? Could you clarify which Ronin model you have and provide any pictures or video of your issue?
2016-8-10
Use props
jswolkowski
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-11 04:19
Are you going strictly by pictures, or have you used the manual as well? Could you clarify which R ...

I am using the Ronin M. I'm going by pictures of the Ronin M in the videos made by DJI. The top handle of the Ronin always seem to be facing forwards not backwards.

Tomorrow I'm trying to put my camera on the Ronin and tighten the screw so that the gold button locks. Don't know if it is going to work. I'm frustrated as hell with this thing, not giving up. Payed way too much $ for it.
2016-8-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

jswolkowski@gma Posted at 2016-8-11 12:27
I am using the Ronin M. I'm going by pictures of the Ronin M in the videos made by DJI. The top ha ...

Could you happen to provide pictures or a small video of the issue? Any visuals would be appreciated.
2016-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules