Buy Dji goggles
893 12 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans16a0b755
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
Greece

Hi!!! I'm thinking of buying Dji Goggles for mavic pro and watching movies. I wanted to ask I wished to get them or would it be lost money? They can also connect to the Dji Spark;
2018-8-14
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

I have enjoyed my goggles a lot. I know others will have a different experience and I cannot speak to that. But I actually waited for the goggles to come out before buying my MP. To me, they make flying the MP an immersive experience and there's simply no comparison between flying with the goggles and a device only. As a whole, I've had zero issues with my goggles and I probably wouldn't fly (well, not as much anyway) without them.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Kindly check this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-141343-1-1.html I hope this will help.
2018-8-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am also considering taking the plunge and buying some.  Would like to hear some more opinions.
2018-8-14
Use props
fans16a0b755
lvl.3
Greece

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-14 06:28
I have enjoyed my goggles a lot. I know others will have a different experience and I cannot speak to that. But I actually waited for the goggles to come out before buying my MP. To me, they make flying the MP an immersive experience and there's simply no comparison between flying with the goggles and a device only. As a whole, I've had zero issues with my goggles and I probably wouldn't fly (well, not as much anyway) without them.

Thanks for your answer!!! If I think of the ones you write you are very pleased with the Dji Goggles. I think seriously to buy them too. It has to be a terrific experience to fly with the Goggles!!!!
2018-8-14
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

The goggles is great to fly with. I never fly without them, it reduces eye fatigue compared to trying to see detail on a phone in sunlight.

I just want to say that the image is slightly pixelated, BUT it is still a good quality image nonetheless!
2018-8-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I say go for it. Since i got my goggles I fly with them every outing.
The connection between the Mp and the goggles is unbeatable.
2018-8-14
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

I use my goggles all the time....takes a few times to get comfortable but once you use them a couple of times it’s hard to go back to an iPad or cell phone screen...also my videos improved as I can see those subtle gimbal movements and smooth it out.
2018-8-15
Use props
fans16a0b755
lvl.3
Greece

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2018-8-15 16:00
I use my goggles all the time....takes a few times to get comfortable but once you use them a couple of times it’s hard to go back to an iPad or cell phone screen...also my videos improved as I can see those subtle gimbal movements and smooth it out.

Thanks for the useful info !!! I hope to find them and I am as good and useful as the others tell me. I have ordered them today or tomorrow I expect them
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans16a0b755 Posted at 2018-8-14 06:58
Thanks for your answer!!! If I think of the ones you write you are very pleased with the Dji Goggles. I think seriously to buy them too. It has to be a terrific experience to fly with the Goggles!!!!

Hi, thanks for the response, if you're going to buy a DJI Goggles, it will be compatible with our DJI Mavic pro and spark. You can also use the function of the DJI Goggles which are head tracking flight and head tracking gimbal to your both drone. Please let us know if you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I purchased the FAT Shark Dominator V3 but thinking about the DJI Goggles as another option?
2018-8-16
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

I use Fatsharks on my larger drones like the S1000 and 900...for me there’s no comparison that the DJI googles are better..mainly in the size of the screen...I do have friends that like the Fatsharks because of the weight and size over the DJI goggles so I guess it ends up being personal preferences....
2018-8-16
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>

BUY THEM!!!  Way underrated and not pushed enough IMO.  These things are fantastic!!  Opens up a whole new world.  Especially for people that don't fly, now can experience it with you flying and them watching!
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules