Phantom 3 se totally forgotten bird
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

Hi everyone
9 month ago i was buy phantom 3 se but looking better than standard version but today i have question why every other model of dji bird get updates but 3 se not, why ?  I feel cheated, every bird have new firmware new options of fly mode but se model dont have any update and every error not be repair  
2018-8-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ahhhhhh, the P3SE.  The black sheep of the DJI world.  This question has been asked many times...
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As of now, we don't have any information coming from our engineers about the new firmware or if there will be plans on releasing one. Don't worry. We will forward this to our engineers and we will let you know once we got an answer from them.
2018-8-14
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bah, bah black sheep.
2018-8-14
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

exactly bird have many many errors but dji don't want fix it ,many people sending messages with error ,and writes posts but nothing comes of it , I think about sales this bird and buy another working ,it is not normal when you fly on the wedding ceremony  but your bird get error : compas , signal, image tratsmision ect.
2018-8-16
Use props
Joszhe Tosa
lvl.4

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-14 09:33
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. As of now, we don't have any information coming from our engineers about the new firmware or if there will be plans on releasing one. Don't worry. We will forward this to our engineers and we will let you know once we got an answer from them.

How long does it take your engineers to get back to anyone on this? If the engineers won't release an update that works then why can't they provide a fix for everyone to OEM downgrade configuration and not force updates on SE owners?
2018-12-24
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154 ft
France

Hello ,
Can be DJI could just tell us:
- "The P3SE? We have nothing f **** !!! thank you, kisses, thank you!".
Like this, we can make a choice, namely, wait for a miracle or buy a new Drone, but may not be DJI.
How to trust, if I buy a p4, what guarantee that DJI a month later tells us: "you have a problem? We will talk to our engineers. And nothing!
I thought I was a fan, but I doubt.
thanks (or not)
(French Google translation)

bonjour ,
Peux être DJI pourrait nous dire simplement :
- " Le P3SE? On en rien a f****!!! merci, bisous, merci !  ".
Comme cela, nous pourrons faire un choix, à savoir, attendre un miracle ou acheter un nouveau Drone, mais peut être pas DJI.
Comment faire confiance, si j achète un p4, quelle garantie que DJI un mois plus tard nous dise : " vous avez un problème? On va en parler a nos ingénieurs. Et puis, rien!!!
j ai cru être un fan, mais je doute.
merci (ou pas)
(traduction Google français)
2019-1-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I use same bird  , Fw  1.5.40 not is the problem ,everything was connection problems and signal loss until I decided to use an FCC Mode ... goodbye to the problems, now I can fly 4 kms without signal loss

Pd : No need to use fake Gps anymore

2019-1-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... s-with-p3se.128089/
2019-1-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

I tested these mods from version 3.1.11 apk ... nowadays i use 3.1.46 ..... as i said before ..... now i dont know what a signal lose is till the 3500 mts or more
To check if you are in CE or FCC , Just check the 2,4 Ghz band Channels , if you get 13 channels you are in CE ( Europe ) , if you get 11 , then you are in FCC ( USA) MAX POWER
Screenshot_2017-12-21-18-56-15.png
2019-1-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

I think in all truth - the SE basically filled a gap when the Std was stopped. I don't think established users gave much value to the SE.

today - for ALL P3 models - there are no updates anymore ... Go has basically stopped updating apart from odd FlySafe bits .... FW is stagnant at 1.11.20 or 1.11.30 if you asked for ESC corrector.

In all honesty - the entire P3 range is now old FW . old GO etc.

BUT - if aint broke - why fix it ?

Nigel
2019-1-9
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

i'm thinking about another drone because SE is not suitable for flight

2019-1-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Czechia

The SE is supposed to be better in range than the Standard ... so I suggest you find out why you are not getting good results. Maybe try the FCC modification as other says ...

Many people have the SE and have reasonable results.

Nigel
2019-1-9
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Poland

solentlife Posted at 1-9 10:41
The SE is supposed to be better in range than the Standard ... so I suggest you find out why you are not getting good results. Maybe try the FCC modification as other says ...

Many people have the SE and have reasonable results.

i have ios   and I do not want to fakeGPS because I'm afraid that bird going to run away to China i looking better method....
2019-1-9
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Czechia

Rafał J Posted at 1-9 11:38
i have ios   and I do not want to fakeGPS because I'm afraid that bird going to run away to China    i looking better method....

It will not 'run away to China'

Anyway ... the Fake GPS mod is not what is suggested. There are other methods..... see post #8

Nigel
2019-1-9
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
France

bonjour
on pourrait réfléchir à  une action collective en justice, en tout cas pour les Français (peut être pour les européens)?

LOI n° 2015-992 du 17 août 2015
Après la section 2 du chapitre III du titre Ier du livre II du code de la consommation, est insérée une section 2 bis ainsi rédigée :

« Section 2 bis
« Obsolescence programmée

« Art. L. 213-4-1.-I.-L'obsolescence programmée se définit par l'ensemble des techniques par lesquelles un metteur sur le marché vise à réduire délibérément
la durée de vie d'un produit pour en augmenter le taux de remplacement.
« II.-L'obsolescence programmée est punie d'une peine de deux ans d'emprisonnement et de 300 000 € d'amende.
« III.-Le montant de l'amende peut être porté, de manière proportionnée aux avantages tirés du manquement, à 5 % du chiffre d'affaires moyen annuel,
calculé sur les trois derniers chiffres d'affaires annuels connus à la date des faits. »
2019-1-12
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
France

Hello
we could think of a collective action in justice, at least for the French (maybe for Europeans)?

LAW n ° 2015-992 of 17 August 2015
After Section 2 of Chapter III of Title I of Book II of the Consumer Code, a section 2a is inserted as follows:

'Section 2a
" Planned obsolescence

"Art. L. 213-4-1.-I.-Scheduled obsolescence is defined by the set of techniques by which a marketer aims to reduce deliberately
the life of a product to increase the replacement rate.
"II.-Scheduled obsolescence is punishable by two years' imprisonment and a fine of € 300,000.
"III.-The amount of the fine may be increased, in proportion to the benefits from the breach, to 5% of the annual average turnover,
calculated on the last three annual turnovers known at the date of the events.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules