Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 V.4.2.24 Available now for Android.
123Next >
14039 81 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just updated to 4.4.24 on my S8 plus and Mate 10 Pro. Hope it's fixes some issues.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for choosing DJI. If you encounter any issue with the latest firmware, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.
2018-8-14
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

Not on the Playstore yet.
2018-8-14
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It's usually take a few days later for it you appear on Playstore.
Screenshot_20180814-144017.jpg
2018-8-14
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

What does it fix? N/M they never mention what really gets changed. The DJI SDK is what needs to be fixed amongst other things.
2018-8-14
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

With the severity of flaws found in 4.2.20+ so far, you would think we'd see one heck of a detailed change log.
2018-8-14
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

"DJI releases are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get".
~Forrest Gump
2018-8-14
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

Im curios if they addressed the video lag and pixel problem. DJI needs to test more Android devices.
2018-8-14
Use props
Ethan80
lvl.3
Flight distance : 295 ft
Spain

changelog?
2018-8-14
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I don't see it on the Google Playstore.
2018-8-14
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>

All changes are for the Inspire 2
2018-8-14
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
  • >>>

These are the changes
2018-8-14
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
  • >>>

I guess the screenshot didnt get attached.

Whats new:
Inspire 2:
- Supports distinguishing between master and slave functions for the Cendence custom key.
- Adds a click to focus function in full-screen mode.
- Adds a parameter setting function for gimbal roll axis.
- Reduces information prompts in slave mode.
- Adds a new function where you can recenter the gimbal or move it downwards with the custom button.
2018-8-14
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

Just showed up. I wonder if anyone has tested this version yet?
2018-8-16
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Have just noticed me to update, will test it today.
Screenshot_20180817-101942_Google Play Store.jpg
2018-8-16
Use props
nnote
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1358048 ft
United States

I just tested it on my Nexus 6P. Now, granted I'm in my house.
I was on DJI .12 and the Mavic on the latest firmware and video was horrible. I haven't used my Mavic in months. I fired it up and walked around the house and got the typical video pixalation.
I updated to the new DJI GO and fired it up. NO pixalation but an occasional stutter with an occasional lag. This was walking around my house with the mavic in hand.
Haven't flown yet, but if this is how it is when I go fly, I think we MAY have a 95% resolve.
I have no faith, but atleast what I've seen so far, I may have a usable Mavic again?
2018-8-16
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

I flew earlier this evening along with a few others at the RC field.

Prior to that, decided to test this fully. Uninstalled 4.2.12, and installed a clean 4.2.24. Also updated fw to .0400

On my  Gal Tab S3 820 the video seemed much improved. No disconnects.
On My Note 8, very good as well (that was fine before anyway).

Others there tested on an Iconia Tab. It seemed ok, a couple blurbs of video flicker here and there, but no pixelation. That one was pretty bad before.

Zen Pad 10- same as above. Slight jitter, but clean.

Samsung Tab A 10.1- much improved and no pixelation.

Nvidia Shield was ok too.

So far seems ok. Not 100% but flyable. I'll run a full test of 4 batteries and long flights over the weekend. If it passes those tests, then DJI did the Android user groups a solid.

2018-8-16
Use props
gertjan_bos
lvl.2
Netherlands

nnote Posted at 2018-8-16 20:18
I just tested it on my Nexus 6P. Now, granted I'm in my house.
I was on DJI .12 and the Mavic on the latest firmware and video was horrible. I haven't used my Mavic in months. I fired it up and walked around the house and got the typical video pixalation.
I updated to the new DJI GO and fired it up. NO pixalation but an occasional stutter with an occasional lag. This was walking around my house with the mavic in hand.

Thank for your update.
I will keep my older firmware for now till i hear more positive messages.

(Also Nexus 6P)
2018-8-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

At the latest the week after next we shall get another new version which will include the Mavic 2.
2018-8-16
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

You sure there will be no more delay for MP 2
2018-8-16
Use props
Synopsis
lvl.1
Romania

Hello there,

Probably I'm a noob or the  latest update it's  a failure.
Yesterday, after I update the app ( I use an Ipad Mini 2 non-gsm), my drone has stuck up in the air for 20 seconds, losing all the transmision, (video feed, controller, etc.) even the return home button dosen't work.

So dear DJI Support departament, when you gonna realease a new firmware update for the Mavic Air?
2018-8-17
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

This will be the only time I will update without thinking about it (where DJI is concerned. Reason being, that the previous software gives me so much hassle, that even if this version does not work, I won,t miss out on anything.

I see that even DJI don,t mention the Mavic Air in any of their updates. You don,t see, for drones such as the Mavic Air......wonder why, don,t they think they can fix the problem MA,s?
2018-8-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

miketmtpro Posted at 2018-8-16 21:13

Prior to that, decided to test this fully. Uninstalled 4.2.12, and installed a clean 4.2.24. Also updated fw to .0400

Cautiously positive so.
2018-8-17
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mike,  thanks alot for the feedback.  With this, I think I'll install 4.2.24 and give it a short and very cautious try.  After the last two disastrous revisions, I have settled into 4.2.16 very nicely. So, if I see the slightest issue, I'm going right back.  I'll circle back when it stops raining. Thanks bro.
2018-8-17
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

I Feel MA is humiliated  as still there is no new firmware   
2018-8-17
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Thanks for giving us hope. Will hopefully test and report in a couple of days.
2018-8-17
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55738 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 10:26
Hi there, thanks for choosing DJI. If you encounter any issue with the latest firmware, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.

I can´t remember when I became a employee from DJI. I'm a beta tester from the company? If so i will give you my Bank account number to recive my salary. If I bought an expensive product, I expect a good support and after-sales service that justifies my investment. Besides that, the product must hold to his promise.
2018-8-17
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

Cineasta - I don't think getting snarky with a low level forum moderator is going to give you much mileage.  Call DJI, ask for a manager and let them know how you feel.  I mean, the mods here don't even take the time to delete spammers, so do you really think your post here is going to accomplish much? Thank about it.
2018-8-17
Use props
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

Downloading this on PIXEL XL and Galaxy s7 i hope the app stops crashing
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I just came back from flying around with my MA, and I have to say I'm impressed with this new version. At least on this flight I got no motor warnings, good transmission, very smooth image overall (on my Lenovo tab 3 ), and no loss of communication for up to 2000 feet distance. This is just one flight I will have to see after I test this further in other areas, but at least there's hope we have something good. If it continues to work well please DJI leave it alone!
2018-8-17
Use props
samgawthorpdji
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So even though the MA isn't mentioned as a compatible device (perhaps an out of date list much like dji's own compatible devices recommendation s) it seems to have started to at least potentially iron out some of the issues so many of us have encountered?
Might download it on my new phone and try it and keep older versions on my older device.
2018-8-17
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

I have refresh firmware on MA, factory reset, recalibrate imu, compass.. and using latest dji go on my s7 oreo. I am happy with the update, no image glitch, range of flying still short but good image transmission, compass calibration did not appear successful. Four batteries and recharge them now.
2018-8-18
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c Posted at 2018-8-17 17:00
I just came back from flying around with my MA, and I have to say I'm impressed with this new version. At least on this flight I got no motor warnings, good transmission, very smooth image overall (on my Lenovo tab 3 ), and no loss of communication for up to 2000 feet distance. This is just one flight I will have to see after I test this further in other areas, but at least there's hope we have something good. If it continues to work well please DJI leave it alone!

Thank You for your report. Now am waiting for update on my CS
2018-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-8-18 03:26
I have refresh firmware on MA, factory reset, recalibrate imu, compass.. and using latest dji go on my s7 oreo. I am happy with the update, no image glitch, range of flying still short but good image transmission, compass calibration did not appear successful. Four batteries and recharge them now.

Good job, pleased it’s working well now.
2018-8-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_iTYmGJ1Ipw3c Posted at 2018-8-17 17:00
I just came back from flying around with my MA, and I have to say I'm impressed with this new version. At least on this flight I got no motor warnings, good transmission, very smooth image overall (on my Lenovo tab 3 ), and no loss of communication for up to 2000 feet distance. This is just one flight I will have to see after I test this further in other areas, but at least there's hope we have something good. If it continues to work well please DJI leave it alone!

Hopefully all tests will go well. Good job.
2018-8-18
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
United States

4 flights in, and the video transmission is working again. There is a slight what seems like a frame jump during yaws, but pitching is ok, gimbal movement good, and straight flights the feed is like it was when I bought it.

4 of us at the RC club really tested it by running the tablets in HD feed and the video was good. On devices with more ram it was better. If you have a device that is lower in ram, set to Regular mode. If you have a device 4G ram or higher, then you can opt for HD mode. Even caching to device in HD mode was ok.

Next, I reset the phones and tablets to their normal stock settings. Animations on 1x, not disabling backrunning apps. Amazingly they still worked. I expected a mess, but other than a tad more latency, the video feed was not interrupted and NO pixelation was present.

Next is to fly in my urban surrounded  park, and see if any local interference interrupts flight. At my home, I ran it up and down the street, and around utility lines. A couple times I was given strong interference warnings, but nothing in telem loss, or video feed issues. Seems ocusync mode is behaving as it should.

This again is updating all firmware, and the latest Go4 app for Android.

My Mini4 otoh still does oddball things with latest round of iOS app. Still getting zebra bars and chopped blocks at times in flight. Exposure Warning disabled, but seems to kick in at times. Not all the time, jut on occasion.

Galaxy Tab S3 820, Note 8, Iconia, Zenpad 10, Zen 3S, Shield, YDZB 10 4G was the cheapest $120 tablet that worked. Asus TF700, TF300 rooted with A6.0 also worked.

We have other devices to test as well and see how they do. All of these devices failed on 4.2.20, 4.2.21, but have been restored to "working" with 4.2.24

Some have S4's coming in, and we will test on those as well. I have a Note 9 512G, 8G ram phone coming soon, so I'll report on that as well. One of the most powerful devices our company is using along with S4's for field techs, so we'll see how those work on Go4 soon enough. S4 is supposed to have a 790 nit screen compared to 720 on the S3. Slightly larger size will give it a bit more brightness.
2018-8-18
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Great testing!I still have no chance flying outdoor. Too hot out there. But I have tested indoor OPTI mode hovering without issue. Tested devices are S8+ and Mate 10 pro.
2018-8-18
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
United States

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 2018-8-18 07:04
Great testing!I still have no chance flying outdoor. Too hot out there. But I have tested indoor OPTI mode hovering without issue. Tested devices are S8+ and Mate 10 pro.

We have some Huawei M5, Lenovo, LG, LLCORP, Dragon and other unbranded as well as real cheapo Android tablets we'll test later this afternoon.
2018-8-18
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
United States

I just got done with a quick test flight with the MPP on 4.2.24 and it ran good on my Tab A. I didn't trust it enough to go very far, but it didn't skip a beat. I'll try to go a little further out next time as I build confidence again. Nice to see. Thanks DJI.
2018-8-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

miketmtpro Posted at 2018-8-18 06:48
4 flights in, and the video transmission is working again. There is a slight what seems like a frame jump during yaws, but pitching is ok, gimbal movement good, and straight flights the feed is like it was when I bought it.

4 of us at the RC club really tested it by running the tablets in HD feed and the video was good. On devices with more ram it was better. If you have a device that is lower in ram, set to Regular mode. If you have a device 4G ram or higher, then you can opt for HD mode. Even caching to device in HD mode was ok.

Not in anyway trashing or putting down all you and your clubs testing efforts.

Customers should NOT have to test DJI's software (Apps, Firmware, Programs, OS).

2018-8-18
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules