Rocky Mountain Blues
636 10 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loki's Eyes
lvl.4
United States

The Rockies are completely radical.  I recently hiked and camped all over Colorado, and I made this little movie to show you why I love wild places so much.  The title, Rocky Mountain Blues, is due to the fact that I get the blues wishing I had more time to spend there...

This is my first video with a (trial version) of Final Cut Pro, and it's definitely making me want to buy it for keeps.  Much easier to synchronize film speed with music, much better titles, and faster, more powerful processing.  I have a lot to learn still, so specific constructive feedback is appreciated.  May you enjoy!

2018-8-14
Use props
Loki's Eyes
lvl.4
United States

Looks like the video is back up - but FYI putting Led Zeppelin music in your films is more of a headache than it's worth!
2018-8-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Well done love it
2018-8-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice work, Great views.
2018-8-18
Use props
Loki's Eyes
lvl.4
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-8-18 05:07
Nice work, Great views.

Sweet - glad the video is working again!  Appreciate the feedback.
2018-8-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Loki's Eyes Posted at 2018-8-18 05:52
Sweet - glad the video is working again!  Appreciate the feedback.

You're welcome buddy. Keep them coming.
2018-8-18
Use props
Grany
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1496 ft

Woe Posted at 2018-8-18 06:37
You're welcome buddy. Keep them coming.

Video appears to be down again.  Looking forward to watching it.
2018-8-18
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Video is blocked, sorry for not being able to see it
2018-8-18
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Sorry I missed seeing your video. "BLOCKED" .From the comments it must of been good.
I assume if you changed the music and repost ,it will viewable.
2018-8-18
Use props
Loki's Eyes
lvl.4
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-8-18 10:20
Sorry I missed seeing your video. "BLOCKED" .From the comments it must of been good.
I assume if you changed the music and repost ,it will viewable.

Yes I read a couple others' replies and thought the link was working again.  I suppose those fellows were just trying to get some participation points, because it's clear the link is still dead.  Tell me, though- is it possible to just remove this thread from the forum?  I would like to just delete it and repost a new thread once I've fixed my video or resolved the copyright issue.  Thanks.
2018-8-18
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Loki's Eyes Posted at 2018-8-18 13:25
Yes I read a couple others' replies and thought the link was working again.  I suppose those fellows were just trying to get some participation points, because it's clear the link is still dead.  Tell me, though- is it possible to just remove this thread from the forum?  I would like to just delete it and repost a new thread once I've fixed my video or resolved the copyright issue.  Thanks.

I think all you have to do is to go to your Personal Homepage, Go to your post, hit edit and then I think there is a delete button on the edit page. If not just add a note   saying that you intend to repost after you get the problem resolved.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules