Cant get a Licence for my X5S
661 3 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc4c91faa
New

South Africa

Guys/Girls,
I have tried to buy a license for my X5S camera on my Inspire 2. Everytime i select the license to purchase i get told that i have already ordered something similar. My account with DJI is empty and i have no pending orders. My Inspire came straight from a DJI supplier Its driving me crazy - Anyone else experienced the same problem?
Best
B

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience, Can you provide your email address via PM. I will check if there's a pending order in our system. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
fansc4c91faa
New

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-15 04:16
Our apologies for the inconvenience, Can you provide your email address via PM. I will check if there's a pending order in our system. Thanks for your support.

Have done so, thank you.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I checked the email address, however, I can't see any information about your purchase online. Kindly log out and log in to your account and try to use a different browser. Let me know if the problem is still the same. You can also provide a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving so that we can check it on our end. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules