Please help!! AGRAS MG1S BATTERY ERROR
10404 61 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MOZZIES
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-21 22:36
Hi MOZZIES, we're sorry to read the troubles. Could you upload the screenshot of the battery code and the indicator issue? Please also provide us with the version number, we'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.

Good Evening,

I am currently trying to work with tech support.  We have a quite a few issues and notices popping up in the program.  I need to verify the activation code because I can't even get it into the air.  I want to start there.  The first time we got the unit it never had one.  Then it went back to the dealer and was repaired and not sure if it is even a valid number.   I will get back with you if I can't get it fixed.  I am hoping it will help.

Thanks
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MOZZIES Posted at 2018-10-23 18:22
Good Evening,

I am currently trying to work with tech support.  We have a quite a few issues and notices popping up in the program.  I need to verify the activation code because I can't even get it into the air.  I want to start there.  The first time we got the unit it never had one.  Then it went back to the dealer and was repaired and not sure if it is even a valid number.   I will get back with you if I can't get it fixed.  I am hoping it will help.

That's OK. If there is anything else we can help, do not hesitate to contact us.
2018-10-24
Use props
fercho70
lvl.1

Ecuador

Hi amigos, We have the same problem with an Agras MG-1S,  what the problem is ??

2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fercho70 Posted at 11-13 16:20
Hi amigos, We have the same problem with an Agras MG-1S,  what the problem is ??
[view_image]
[view_image]

Hi fercho70, we're so sorry for the troubles. Please kindly contact your dealer and ask them to send an email to agras.support@dji.com, the designated team will take care and help you out.
2018-11-14
Use props
Alejandro Giraldo
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi guys in pretty sorry to say but hace the same issue , i bought AGRAS MG 1S june 2018 and in having the same problem with 2/8 batteries. My dealer is scorpion drones .
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alejandro Giraldo Posted at 11-24 09:40
Hi guys in pretty sorry to say but hace the same issue , i bought AGRAS MG 1S june 2018 and in having the same problem with 2/8 batteries. My dealer is scorpion drones .

Hi Alejandro, we're sorry about the troubles. It is recommended to contact the dealer and report the issue at your earliest convenience, the designated team will take care and help you.
2018-11-26
Use props
Alejandro Giraldo
lvl.1

Colombia

Please guys i really need help, i’ve been spraying a lot lately and i need to use these batteries.
2018-11-26
Use props
Alejandro Giraldo
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-26 02:58
Hi Alejandro, we're sorry about the troubles. It is recommended to contact the dealer and report the issue at your earliest convenience, the designated team will take care and help you.

I already contact the dealer but he is not giving me any solution. Please please help
A1AD2969-1011-48C8-A660-ED634F6FD69A.jpeg
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alejandro Giraldo Posted at 11-26 07:44
I already contact the dealer but he is not giving me any solution. Please please help

Please kindly ask the dealer to send an email to agras.support@dji.com, the designated team will take care of it. If they cannot help, please kindly provide us with the specific contact information both the dealer and yours, we'll forward to the management to investigate.
2018-11-27
Use props
pahpad2
lvl.1

Iran

Hello
good day
I have a battery error
All the battery is in healthy software
Storage battery
But again, it shows a battery error and I'm very sad about this
Give me a solution
2018-12-25
Use props
pahpad2
lvl.1

Iran

On the fly, it's a lot of battery error, and sometimes it fails and turns off in fast charging
2018-12-25
Use props
pahpad2
lvl.1

Iran

please help
2018-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi pahpad2, sorry for the troubles with the battery, may I verify if you have tried other batteries? Does every battery have the same error? What is the exact model of your Agras?
2018-12-25
Use props
WDZN8R
lvl.1
Australia

Hey DJI,  what is the fix to this MG-1200S Battery problem?  My 4 MG-1200 batteries work fine in my MG-1S but the 3 correct batteries, the MG-1200S ones, all give me the battery communication error?  These batteries are WAY too expensive to be unserviceable after only 20 or so uses.
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WDZN8R Posted at 3-30 17:10
Hey DJI,  what is the fix to this MG-1200S Battery problem?  My 4 MG-1200 batteries work fine in my MG-1S but the 3 correct batteries, the MG-1200S ones, all give me the battery communication error?  These batteries are WAY too expensive to be unserviceable after only 20 or so uses.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly contact your dealer to send an email to agras.support@dji.com, the designated team will take care and help you out.
2019-3-30
Use props
aod2
lvl.1

South Korea

I and the people around me are suffering from the same symptoms.
Many machine owners have the same error.
It is questionable why dji does not share a solution.
It just doesn't matter who you bought it from.
What's wrong, what's the solution?

Your company is a large corporation and you have a duty to inform it.
2019-8-15
Use props
Niko43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55440 ft
  • >>>

Hi.. i'm Niko from Indonesia
I have the same problem with my Agras MG1S "Batteray Signal Error" and "failed to authenticate batteray"
20191005_052139.jpg
20191005_052310.jpg
20191005_045803.jpg
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Niko43 Posted at 10-4 14:42
Hi.. i'm Niko from Indonesia
I have the same problem with my Agras MG1S "Batteray Signal Error" and "failed to authenticate batteray"

Hi Niko, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to reach the right team agras.support@dji.com for further assistance, thanks!
2019-10-4
Use props
djiuser_yyxrxDs0IxBm
New

Colombia

Hola. Mi Agras Mg 1S tiene el mismo error

cannot take off- communication error between battery

Que debo de hacer? Gracias
2020-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_yyxrxDs0IxBm Posted at 11-29 15:17
Hola. Mi Agras Mg 1S tiene el mismo error

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to reach the right team agras.support@dji.com for further assistance, thanks!
2020-11-29
Use props
meysamparsaei
lvl.1

United States

Hi my friends
I but MG1P herewin battery

Every time I start working, the charge is discharged in less than 5 minutes and reaches less than 30%
I work with less than half a hectare per flight
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

meysamparsaei Posted at 2-5 02:17
Hi my friends
I but MG1P herewin battery

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to reach the right team agras.support@dji.com for further assistance, thanks!
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules