Gimball camera
443 6 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fossy
lvl.1
Spain

Hello guys!!

In one Phantom 3 SE can I use the 2.7k camera from an Phantom 3 Standard and RC controller?.

My Phantom 3 Standard has bad the ESC (motherboard), and I can buy an Phantom 3 SE without camera and RC controller. Then I want to put camera fron P3S and their RC controller.

Can?.

Thanks!!.

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. We don't recommend self repair because it can void the warranty of your drone. For the esc error, may I know if the issue started after a crash or firmware upgrade? Can you please provide a screenshot of the error message so that we can check it on our end? Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
Fossy
lvl.1
Spain

Please, can you tell me your e-mail?. I have make an video but I can't put here in forum.

Thanks!.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fossy Posted at 2018-8-15 06:46
Please, can you tell me your e-mail?. I have make an video but I can't put here in forum.

Thanks!.

You can upload the video by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Simply no.
2018-8-15
Use props
Fossy
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks, the video you can view here:

Google Drive video

I think that firmware of my ESC is corrupted, but I can't update or reinstall firmware without an RC linked. If you know any method for reinstall it without RC, I will be very grateful.

Thanks!!.
2018-8-15
Use props
Fossy
lvl.1
Spain

UPDATE:

I opened the aircraft, disconnect all connectors (GPS, Compass, WIFI and USB) and the led of button Link works!!, it still blinks in red, but button link still not working. Ok..., I connect all connectors and again Led Link not work..., I remove WIFI (camera/gimbal) connector and Led work again (but button link still not working). After two minutes trying press button and link RC controller I get a smell of reheating and I see a slight smoke. Power off quick the aircraft and I start touch with my finger searching for hot zones..., I cannot appreciate changes in temperature..., Power on again and this time only Led of Sync is on (all leds now is off), I wait for a short time and again I get a smell of reheating, after 10 seconds more I see the slight smoke from armor marked in the image, I touch with my finger and effectively now this zone is hot. I turned off the aircraft and I did not turn on again.

I have other ESC with an short circuit problem. I think that module can be desoldering and solder the other one, because I think that failure has always been in that module.

What do you recommend?.

Thanks.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules