Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Battery Error on near new battery
1957 21 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

I own 4 Mavic Pro Batteries and rarely fly my Mavic Pro. Today one of my batteries showed the "Battery Error" message telling me that it is damaged even though I am getting 4 leds NOT flashing and showing similar characteristics to well-functioning batteries. This is extremely frustrating to say the least. I am hoping DJI will replace the battery or find a solution.

I will attempt to discharge the battery to 5% and try re-charging. It has so little flight time, I find this to be quite odd to say the least.

DJI, please help me out here.

Thanks
Ben

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide a screenshot of the error message? Please provide the serial number of your damage battery via PM so that I can check the warranty. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

A friend of mine who doesn't fly much just had a cell go bad in one of his batteries as well and it only had 10 flights on it. Be sure your 100% confident that it's OK after you charge it. We've seen drones fall out of the air when a cell goes bad. Not worth risking your drone to replace a $80 battery.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, please let us know if the issue is still persisting for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-16 11:16
Hi, please let us know if the issue is still persisting for further help. Thank you.

Hello,

I went through the complete process as prescribed by your tech support and although all 4 leds are showing, I still get a Battery Error message. Considering it has less than 5 hours of flight time on it, that is a major disappointment...But that is par for the course, isn't it!

2018-8-17
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

This is definitely for warranty claim.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-8-17 00:47
This is definitely for warranty claim.

I have filled in the case report and am sending the product in for repair.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-16 11:16

I am on vacation till the end of August and have filled out the case form and the case number has been created, Can DJI e-mail me the shipping label (in PDF form) please or can I send it at my own cost via the French Post?
Again, I am on vacation and am not at my home address till the end of August.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-15 04:35
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide a screenshot of the error message? Please provide the serial number of your damage battery via PM so that I can check the warranty. Thanks for your support.

I am on vacation till the end of August and have filled out the case form and the case number has been created, Can DJI e-mail me the shipping label (in PDF form) please or can I send it at my own cost via the French Post?
Again, I am on vacation and am not at my home address till the end of August.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-17 01:53
I am on vacation till the end of August and have filled out the case form and the case number has been created, Can DJI e-mail me the shipping label (in PDF form) please or can I send it at my own cost via the French Post?
Again, I am on vacation and am not at my home address till the end of August.

Can I have the case number so that I can check it on my end? I will coordinate to the department who is handling your case and check what is the best option for you.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-17 02:00
Can I have the case number so that I can check it on my end? I will coordinate to the department who is handling your case and check what is the best option for you.

Did you get this ok?

Case Number: CAS-2128806-D0D2Y5
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-17 08:20
Did you get this ok?

Case Number: CAS-2128806-D0D2Y5

Yes, I'm waiting for the response from that department. I will notify you as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-17 08:28
Yes, I'm waiting for the response from that department. I will notify you as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.

Great Thank You!

Ben
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

I already have a response from them.  The shipping label is already sent to you and you will be receiving 2 emails. Please open the subject line " UPS Quantum View" and allow the cookies to view the shipping label. In order for you to make it a PDF file format follow the screenshots below. Once you click the Print button, it will direct to the shipping label. By the way, since your are travelling, may I know what is the exact location where you want the package to be sent back? Let me know if you have an issue, we're here to help.

2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-17 09:16
Thank you very much! Just printed out the label and taking it to a drop off point where I am vacationing. I wrote the following to Lillian:

Thanks Lilian,

You're welcome. Don't worry I will coordinate with them about your case so that it will be less hassle for you. If you have other question or any concern, please don't hesitate to post it. Thanks.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-17 09:23
You're welcome. Don't worry I will coordinate with them about your case so that it will be less hassle for you. If you have other question or any concern, please don't hesitate to post it. Thanks.

You are a GEM!!!!

Thanks so much! Really

Kind Regards
Ben
www.benjaminkanarek.com
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-17 09:25
You are a GEM!!!!

Thanks so much! Really

I deleted your response because it is showing your address. I just want to protect your credentials. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-17
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-17 09:26
I deleted you response because it is showing your address. I just want to protect your credentials. Thanks for your understanding.

Ooopppppssss Thanks! :-)
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-17 10:54
Ooopppppssss Thanks! :-)

No problem. Cheers!
2018-8-18
Use props
Benjikan
lvl.1
France

Finally, just so you know, I sent the battery in a special fireproof fibre envelope that I store my batteries in. If your repair service could send it back to me, that would be greatly appreciated.
2018-8-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Good luck with your case
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Benjikan Posted at 2018-8-18 02:27
Finally, just so you know, I sent the battery in a special fireproof fibre envelope that I store my batteries in. If your repair service could send it back to me, that would be greatly appreciated.

I will coordinate with them and notify you as soon as possible if I already have the response. Thanks.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules