DJI Care Refresh - What to return to DJI?
1400 5 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GatorDave
lvl.1
United States

(My apologies if this is a duplicate thread, but I couldn't find an answer after doing a search)

I purchased a DJI Spark (Fly More Combo) about two months ago and just ran into a ESC Status Error that cannot be resolved through firmware or factory refresh. Emailing back and forth with a DJI rep, I am utilizing my 1st activation of the DJI Care Refresh plan that I purchased.

Now, when setting the service case up, it asks if you are going to send the batteries or not; I chose not to. My question is, besides the drone and the attached props (and in the hard case that came with the FMC), do I send anything else back to DJI? This includes the replacement props, the guards, the cables, chargers, (not the remote control) etc.

The last thing I want to do is delay or be "dinged" for missing some component; but I don't want to send a bunch back and just get a repaired/replaced drone back without those items.

Thanks for any replies!

NOTE: DJI, thank you for making a great product and being prompt with service inquiries; however, you REALLY need to clarify the whole repair/Refresh/Refresh Express nomenclature and documentation. There may be a bit due to a language barrier, but I am still only about 90% sure I am going through the proper service channel.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. regarding with that since the Aircraft only has the issue you can just send it alone just the aircraft it self would be fine since you want to use as well the DJI Care Refresh.
2018-8-15
Use props
fansb60035aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200446 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-15 11:30
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. regarding with that since the Aircraft only has the issue you can just send it alone just the aircraft it self would be fine since you want to use as well the DJI Care Refresh.

I know it's an old post but have same doubt on Mavic Mini.... just the aircraft WITH or WITHOUT "Propeller Holder" and gimbal protector? I would say at least with gimbal protector...sendind for express service . thank you
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansb60035aa Posted at 12-9 10:07
I know it's an old post but have same doubt on Mavic Mini.... just the aircraft WITH or WITHOUT "Propeller Holder" and gimbal protector? I would say at least with gimbal protector...sendind for express service . thank you

For the Mavic series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery can be replaced under the DJI Care Refresh. You are recommended to protect the aircraft well when shipping it back, thanks.
2020-12-10
Use props
DJICinBrandon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292133 ft
United States

I plan to send mine with Gimbal cover and Prop Protector for DJI Care Refresh express service. I would just like to verify the replacement drone with have these included? Thank you.
2021-7-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DJICinBrandon Posted at 7-30 19:42
I plan to send mine with Gimbal cover and Prop Protector for DJI Care Refresh express service. I would just like to verify the replacement drone with have these included? Thank you.

Hello, DJICinBrandon. You don't need to send the drone back with the gimbal protector and Propeller cover. Only the main parts of the drone need to be sent back. You could have references as in the picture below. More details can be seen from the link:
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk!

1627723956(1).jpg
2021-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules