Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help ..buying a mavic in Alta or Tromso..Norway
2101 10 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneRosso
Flight distance : 1253402 ft
Italy

Hi somebody know if there's a chance to buy a mavic in this Norway  city... my mavic left me ...but I can't wait assistance.... I need it now..used.or new...
Thanks
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Kind try to use this link to check with our retailers: (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy). I hope this will help. Can you  share with us what happened to your old mavic pro? Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
DroneRosso
Italy

gimbal overload problem... no way to fix it.. wait for assistance.. but now.. I needed.. .tonight's and tomorrow..North kapp..after tomorrow. tromso.  (second time this happens...)
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DroneRosso Posted at 2018-8-15 09:09
gimbal overload problem... no way to fix it.. wait for assistance.. but now.. I needed.. .tonight's and tomorrow..North kapp..after tomorrow. tromso.  (second time this happens...)

Hi, sorry for the late response. Did you manage to check the link that was provided by DJI Paladin to check where is the nearest location that you can buy a DJI product? I would recommend as well to send your other Mavic Pro to our repair facility if you manage to exhaust the troubleshooting steps. Please see the link below.

www.dji.com/support
2018-8-16
Use props
DroneRosso
Italy

Hi Thanks to everyone
I'm Still looking for a Used drone I can help me tomorrow in tromso
....norway is too big And there is not many DJ Store check in Alta ...but no one have drones in the shop...  Tomorrow I'll check-in tromso  ..but officially looks also there nothing...
I Send my drone Today to Repair
2018-8-18
Use props
eried
lvl.4
Flight distance : 661362 ft
Norway

In Tromso, near the airport you can go to Elkjop in K1 (small shopping mall). They have Mavics on sale there
2018-8-18
Use props
DroneRosso
Italy

eried Posted at 2018-8-18 04:20
In Tromso, near the airport you can go to Elkjop in K1 (small shopping mall). They have Mavics on sale there

GREAT..
Thank you.. Are you sure ..
tomorrow's close
I can wait for monday morning Ten o'clock when they Open....  
I try to call...but.. norway Automatic Answer I don't understand
2018-8-18
Use props
eried
lvl.4
Flight distance : 661362 ft
Norway

DroneRosso Posted at 2018-8-18 07:01
GREAT..
Thank you.. Are you sure ..
tomorrow's close

Oh, right, they close saturday at 18 hours I think. Everything is closed on sunday. Monday they are open before 10
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DroneRosso Posted at 2018-8-18 03:05
Hi Thanks to everyone
I'm Still looking for a Used drone I can help me tomorrow in tromso
....norway is too big And there is not many DJ Store check in Alta ...but no one have drones in the shop...  Tomorrow I'll check-in tromso  ..but officially looks also there nothing...

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Kindly check as well the website for your reference. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/pages/refurbished?from=footer
2018-8-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

buy with local dealer?
2018-8-22
Use props
DroneRosso
Italy

jacksonnai Posted at 2018-8-22 04:47
buy with local dealer?

no.Thanks.... sunday afternoon I left Tromso
...bad weather ....
I don't try to wait monday 10 when they open for see ...if ...there is one...
now traveling going South... I leave the idea to buy a new one...(maybe is coming the mavic 2 in some day..)
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules