M timelapse time caped at 20 minutes
468 5 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n5EVwu2gTg66
New
Malta

Hi guys
I've just bought the DJI Osmo Mobile and when shooting an M timelapse, the max time is caped at 20 minutes, the rest of the intervals are rest. I freed some storage on the mobile hoping it will fix it but nothing, I have memory and use a samsung s8+. Any ideas how to fix this? Is it an error or is this caped in purpose?
Furthermore, I remember seeing in a youtube video that there is an option to shoot slowmo as well but the option is missing from my app.
Please advise
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_n5EVwu2gTg66
New
Malta

Screenshot
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_n5EVwu2gTg66
New
Malta

I can't attach a screenshot for some reason
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_n5EVwu2gTg66
New
Malta

Hi  Wanda. I did, and did it again now but that is not the issue, I managed to figure it out.
It seems the Osmo Mobile only has 1 panning speed so the smaller the angle of the M Timelapse the less minutes you have to fit in. Hope this makes sense and helps other users as well.
Now with that out of the way How about the Slow Motion feature? Why am I missing it from the DJI GO 4 App?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_n5EVwu2gTg66 Posted at 2018-8-15 09:34
Hi  Wanda. I did, and did it again now but that is not the issue, I managed to figure it out.
It seems the Osmo Mobile only has 1 panning speed so the smaller the angle of the M Timelapse the less minutes you have to fit in. Hope this makes sense and helps other users as well.
Now with that out of the way  How about the Slow Motion feature? Why am I missing it from the DJI GO 4 App?

Hello there. Good thing you sorted it out. In regards to the slow motion, consequently, Android users may not be able to use the fully-optimized functions of the Osmo Mobile. DJI is working with Android phone manufacturers to provide a better user experience to all Android users. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules