Problem Unlocking No-Fly Zone
4083 11 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9wI7w9mOOcqn
lvl.1
United States

I have tried several times in the past two days to get a no-fly zone near my home unlocked, with no success. The e-mail, controller s/n, selected zone, aircraft system all work fine. When I attempt to
provide either a credit card or a mobile phone number for verification, I am informed these identifications are not valid. I have used two different credit cards with the same result. I am using a PC for the DJI unlocking procedure since the no-fly zone in question has no internet access. The no-fly zone is colored yellow DJI map.  HELP!!
2018-8-15
Use props
Jotne
lvl.3
Norway

What country are you in?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern I would suggest to you to send an email here directly flysafe@dji.com for further assistance about it.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_uRdNMjFhCYIr
New

Jotne Posted at 2018-8-15 11:14
What country are you in?

My problem is the same. I am in BC Canada.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_uRdNMjFhCYIr
New

My supervisor went through the process of unlocking twice with the same error.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_uRdNMjFhCYIr
New

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-15 11:44
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern I would suggest to you to send an email here directly  for further assistance about it.

My supervisor and me operate the same Phantom with the same serial number.  Could this be causing the error?
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_9wI7w9mOOcqn
lvl.1
United States

Jotne Posted at 2018-8-15 11:14
What country are you in?

In the United States, state of Missouri.
2018-8-16
Use props
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1790384 ft
Canada

djiuser_9wI7w9mOOcqn Posted at 2018-8-16 11:46
In the United States, state of Missouri.

I had the same issue today in Newfoundland Canada.  What can we do to ensure this problem will not happen in the future.  Can we do something to validate our cell phone numbers or something?  Right now it is broken and the fix of sending an e-mail to DJI is not a great solution when you need a simple yellow area unlocked quickly.

If you can't get your software working you should disable the locking of yellow areas until it is fixed.
2018-8-18
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use an app to clear the NFZ database from my mavic called NLD.  Google it.
No more need to unlock or worry about NFZ unlocking.
2018-8-18
Use props
Drones De Venezuela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82638 ft
Venezuela

I am trying to unlock but cannot.

I did all the process. Y received a code . I put into in and I sync. I have in my general setting unlock list this unlock authorization but in the aircraft still have message IN NFL
2019-3-23
Use props
djiuser_Intruder1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28425 ft
United States

I have never had the "scheduled self unlocking work" I get the code to cell phone but the go4 app never sees the unlock. The real time seem to work most of the time but is still clumsy code.
2019-3-23
Use props
Nando_Ace
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13586 ft
Puerto Rico

Unable to unlock in Puerto Rico. After entering my phone number for the verification and clicking send, no code is sent.
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules