DJI Spark
461 3 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dashbour
New
Flight distance : 125 ft

I just received my new package for my Spark drone and one of the battery stopped function druing the update leaving it with the 2 center led on. I see a lot of posting on this issue but not to resolved. Is there a fix?

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience regarding with your Aircraft, regarding with that, I assume you have a spare battery right? I would suggest to finish the update firmware for the Aircraft using your spare battery once it's done insert the battery  that has the issue and see if will fix the issue meaning of that indicator the firmware update failed. just keep us posted whenever you're able to try.
2018-8-15
Use props
Dashbour
New
Flight distance : 125 ft

Yes, I did purchase the unit with an extra battery. I did finished the upgrade then put the failed battery back in the aircraft no change. What would be the next suggestion?
Thanks for your respond.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dashbour Posted at 2018-8-17 02:16
Yes, I did purchase the unit with an extra battery. I did finished the upgrade then put the failed battery back in the aircraft no change. What would be the next suggestion?
Thanks for your respond.

Hi, sorry for the late response. I would recommend doing a power cycle to the battery to see if there will be changes, however, if the troubleshooting won't work, it would be better if you're going to send the battery to our facility for further evaluation. Please see the link below in any case you need to contact our team.

www.dji.com/support
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules