Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pano Mode for Inspire 2?
1533 12 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Are we going to get this feature from within DJI Go 4 app for Inspire 2 aircraft with X5S/7 camera? P4P owners have it nicely performing ... Why not us?

EDIT (September 09/2018):

Although under Litchi 2.5.1 app control, I'm glad to confirm that Inspire 2 (FW version 01.02.0100, not .0200) is executing panoramic sequence nicely with yawing gimbal and X5S camera. Tested with both compatible RC units (standard and Cendence), iPad Air 2 and CrystalSky devices.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the interest. We will forward this request to our engineers to see if they can possibly include it in our Inspire 2. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-16 16:19
Hi, thanks for the interest. We will forward this request to our engineers to see if they can possibly include it in our Inspire 2. Thank you.

Interest? You mean roughly $25.000 I've spent on DJI equipment for professional aerial photography? Yes, I'm interested indeed ...
2018-8-16
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'm interested, too. A Professional aerial photo/film drone should definately have that basic function, that even it's cheaper siblings have.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-8-16 18:54
Interest? You mean roughly $25.000 I've spent on DJI equipment for professional aerial photography? Yes, I'm interested indeed ...

Hi, We have forwarded your request to our engineers for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-17
Use props
ScooterC5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 435052 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 09:25
Hi, We have forwarded your request to our engineers for consideration. Thank you for the support.

The gimbal hasn't been working correctly with Litchi and other 3rd party apps ever since the latest firmware update for the Inspire 2 months ago... is this being worked on?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ScooterC5 Posted at 2018-9-4 23:01
The gimbal hasn't been working correctly with Litchi and other 3rd party apps ever since the latest firmware update for the Inspire 2 months ago... is this being worked on?

Hi, Sorry that we cannot determine what seems to be the problem with this issue due to that we don't have any access in any third parties software. A friendly reminder that using third-parties software may void the warranty in any case that the drones experience incident while using one specific third-party software. Thank you for understanding and have a safe flight.
2018-9-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

to e, I think all features should be available on every platform, not just one system at a time, because why the time it get one system its like 1 years old in another and so forth.  If you paid over $6K for a system wouldnt you think it should on that system as some who paid $1400 for the mavic or P4P.
2018-9-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

ScooterC5 Posted at 2018-9-4 23:01
The gimbal hasn't been working correctly with Litchi and other 3rd party apps ever since the latest firmware update for the Inspire 2 months ago... is this being worked on?

Please see OP edit ...
2018-9-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 2018-9-9 15:35
to e, I think all features should be available on every platform, not just one system at a time, because why the time it get one system its like 1 years old in another and so forth.  If you paid over $6K for a system wouldnt you think it should on that system as some who paid $1400 for the mavic or P4P.

Please see OP edit ...
2018-9-9
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 12:54
Hi, Sorry that we cannot determine what seems to be the problem with this issue due to that we don't have any access in any third parties software. A friendly reminder that using third-parties software may void the warranty in any case that the drones experience incident while using one specific third-party software. Thank you for understanding and have a safe flight.

I do not believe 3rd party apps kill DJI's warranty. If true, that would kill off the 3rd party eco-system, something that DJI has put a lot of effort into with the development and support of the SDK. I've not heard this ever before from anyone, including 4 DJI reps in RCGroups and FB.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

erkq Posted at 11-4 09:52
I do not believe 3rd party apps kill DJI's warranty. If true, that would kill off the 3rd party eco-system, something that DJI has put a lot of effort into with the development and support of the SDK. I've not heard this ever before from anyone, including 4 DJI reps in RCGroups and FB.

Hi, thanks for noticing us. If the incident happens, as long as you could provide the flight records of the third party software, our team could be able to help you if the issue is due to our product or caused by using a third party software. Thank you for understanding.
2018-11-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

erkq Posted at 11-4 09:52

The problem here is that not every 3rd party flight controlling app is able to provide flight record as the DJI  Go app do. Therefore in case of unfortunate aircraft failure you can't support warranty claim without sending the unit for analysis of on-board "black box" content, if that's applicable at all.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules