561 11 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bWHFHFJsPHda
New
Flight distance : 24088 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I am having some issues with my spark. I have the flymore combo and use a samsung galaxy s7 connected to the phone via cable.

When flying/trying to fly, in the middle of nowhere in some fields, i am unable to get a home point set. I get the message "home point set failed" and the map is blank with a padlock picture. So i reset everything and it will set a homepoint. Then i take off and get constant ready to fly, connection lost and aircraft disconnected. Repeatedly . So i land and it continues.

So having this issue is making me nervous and i wont fly

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ray
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_bWHFHFJsPHda
New
United Kingdom

Random multiple signal loss

Hi

I am having some issues with my spark. I have the flymore combo and use a samsung galaxy s7 connected to the phone via cable.

When flying/trying to fly, in the middle of nowhere in some fields, i am unable to get a home point set. I get the message "home point set failed" and the map is blank with a padlock picture. So i reset everything and it will set a homepoint. Then i take off and get constant ready to fly, connection lost and aircraft disconnected. Repeatedly . So i land and it continues.

So having this issue is making me nervous and i wont fly

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ray
2018-8-17
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

You need to have GPS to be able to set Home Point.    How many Satelites does the app show?   You need at least 10..  more is better.

Obviously if you lose connection you can't set it at that stage.

Setting the Home Point is something you need to do before you Take Off and make sure it has recorded it on the Map.  If something happens and you lose connection the drone can find it's way back.
2018-8-17
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Australia

I would recommend you check you have the latest Firmware versions,  Re Calibrate Controller, IMU and Compass.    Make sure you do it all away from any metal which may Interfere with it.   You may also want to try re installing the app but make sure you save your files and Sync your flight records as well..  
2018-8-17
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Australia

Duplicate Post..??
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_bWHFHFJsPHda
New

Thanks for your reply

It was showing 19 satelites when it does it.

Whats the easiest way to check firmware?
2018-8-17
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think you need to try downgrading your app version to either 4.1.15 or 4.2.12. I think that will help and there is no harm done in trying. Download from apkmirror.
Also change to FCC mode if you are in EC. 11 channels in 2.4ghz range, then you are in FCC. If you have 13 then you are in EC.
Safe Flying.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had with your DJI Spark. I want to make sure that you updated your firmware of your aircraft. I will be posting a video clip below on how to update the aircraft's firmware. Should you have more queries don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_bWHFHFJsPHda
New

Thanks for your replies.

Im having trouble trying to get the older app.

The firmware appears to be the latest. Any more ideas?

Thanks for your replies everybody
2018-8-18
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

You have to have not only 11 or more sats on your picture, but be sure as well, that sats are locked ( you have to see vertical strips at least 4, better all five on the right hand of the amount of sats)
2018-8-18
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

The old versions of the app you need to download from apkmirror and enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Safe Flying.
Alex.
2018-8-18
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer

Spain

Also you need to disable auto updates of the DJI go app in play market.

Safe Flying.
Alex.
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules