New Tello Firmware Released (v01.04.35.01)
Home / TELLO /
123Next >
35335 89 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse98062e3
lvl.2

Slovenia

Thanks for response.
I have FPV issues with all tello firmware versions. I am on v01.04.35.01 right now (update worked with latest android version). I will try clean reinstall and reset tello wifi.
2018-9-5
Use props
fanse98062e3
lvl.2

Slovenia

1 more question:

Tello Battery Charger,STARTRC 3 in 1 Multi Rapid Parallel Dedicated Intelligent Battery Charging Hub Batteries Manager for DJI Tello Drone (on amazon)

is that charger ok? Have only 1A output. In quick start guide state  ...use certified USB adapter 5V and 1.5A or above...
Thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
fanse98062e3
lvl.2

Slovenia

Hi!
I have now T1d controller...issue with FPV is when I enter settings and then more(image quality, altitude, bitrate....)..and go back...I lost FPV, BT connection with controller and tello wifi, but tello wifi reconects and I can still control him over phone (no FPV). Only setting I adjust and stays in 'more' is altitude (30m).

regards...
2018-9-7
Use props
Hlias Ros
lvl.1

Hello I have the latest firmware in note 8 with oreo android  I have with last firmware problem with photos!! When I want to show the photes the don't open... All screen has Grey color??? Video is Okey I don't have any problem before!!
2018-9-7
Use props
Roberto Flavio Titi
New

Italy

Salve ragazzi un mio amico e stato truffato su una vendita di un phantom3 3,se vi invio una foto mandata al mio amico è possibile risalire al prodotto con la garanzia, vi ringrazio in anticipo
2018-9-8
Use props
Roytala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228 ft

Since v1.04 altitude was upraded, what’s the maximum wind speed can it handle, since wind speed at 30 m is different from ground level.  Thanks
2018-9-8
Use props
sebancb
New

Uruguay

Hello,

I own a Tello and we are having troubles with the programmable block TAKE OFF. Each time we take off the drone it moves like 30cm to the left, it lost the main position. It take of but moving a little to the left and when we area trying to avoid some obstacles it´s  a big issue because it change all the path. This firmware update fix that issue? NOTE: We are programming with Sctratch.

I will be really grateful if you find a solution for this bug.

Best,
2018-9-10
Use props
kamilsaim
New

Turkey

Fotoğraf kalitesi ayarı ve video görüntü aktarım ayarlarınıda her seferinde girip değiştirmek zorunda kalmasak ?

bir sefer ayarlayınca kayıtlı kalsa olmaz mı ?
2018-9-10
Use props
cartek
lvl.2

Slovenia

sebancb Posted at 2018-9-10 07:51
Hello,

I own a Tello and we are having troubles with the programmable block TAKE OFF. Each time we take off the drone it moves like 30cm to the left, it lost the main position. It take of but moving a little to the left and when we area trying to avoid some obstacles it´s  a big issue because it change all the path. This firmware update fix that issue? NOTE: We are programming with Sctratch.

I use DroneBlocks and works fine. After firmware update I have to create new mission (old missions work wierd).
2018-9-11
Use props
JG-N
lvl.2

cartek Posted at 2018-9-11 08:10
I use DroneBlocks and works fine. After firmware update I have to create new mission (old missions work wierd).

Have you seen that DroneBlocks has a new chrome app? You no longer need to use a smartphone.
2018-9-11
Use props
cartek
lvl.2

Slovenia

JG-N Posted at 2018-9-11 08:43
Have you seen that DroneBlocks has a new chrome app? You no longer need to use a smartphone.

Nice...I will try....I also try TELLO EDU....regards
2018-9-12
Use props
sebancb
New

Uruguay

cartek Posted at 2018-9-11 08:10

Thanks, I will try with Droneblocks. The thing is that I´m teaching scratch to my students. But I will give it a shot.

Thanks,

Seba
2018-9-13
Use props
Brandon Zhun
New

Malaysia

can you update the tello maximum altitude to 50m?
2018-9-13
Use props
Roytala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228 ft
United States

What’s the max windspeed it can handle if it can go up to 30m?
2018-9-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Roytala Posted at 2018-9-13 13:27
What’s the max windspeed it can handle if it can go up to 30m?

Hey Roytala, it is recommended to fly the aircraft in a place without wind following the content mentioned in Tello Disclaimer below.
safety at a Glance.png
2018-9-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Brandon Zhun Posted at 2018-9-13 05:31
can you update the tello maximum altitude to 50m?

Sorry that there is no notice yet. kindly noted that the VPS (vision positioning system)  has an effective range. The Tello will lose VPS with higher altitude which may result in the Tello drifting. Meanwhile, the connection between Tello and the mobile phone might be lost due to the weaker or even no wifi signal at higher altitude.
2018-9-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

kamilsaim Posted at 2018-9-10 12:43
Fotoğraf kalitesi ayarı ve video görüntü aktarım ayarlarınıda her seferinde girip değiştirmek zorunda kalmasak ?

bir sefer ayarlayınca kayıtlı kalsa olmaz mı ?

Sorry for unable to reply you in time. Sorry that the app configuration would be returned to default setting after rebooting Actually High quality only changes the file size, the quality is the same. To change image quality, you can adjust the bit rate in APP to 4M. Hope the info would assist and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-13
Use props
mike w.
lvl.1

United States

Worked fine when I received it in the mail. Incredibly easy to set-up and fly.
This morning I got a message that my "firmware" eede t be updated. Downloaded it and when paired to the drone (they should tell you to have this powered on and paired already), it only got to 30%.
Never advanced from there and not the Tello won't fly. From the previous posts on this thread it seems some kinks have not been worked out yet.
How to proceed?

Thanks,

mike w.
2018-9-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Sorry for your unpleasant experience Mike, in regard to your case, please Hold the power button with power off for about 5s until the green led goes off, wait for a moment until a slow red flashing led lights up. Then please connect Tello 's wifi and redo upgrade.  Hope it would help. Have a good day~  
2018-9-19
Use props
SAYG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364403 ft

Someting happened with firmware update. Updated would not finish. and noe my tellow will noe turn on nor ill the batterys take a charge. What's up with that?
2018-9-21
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

SAYG Posted at 2018-9-21 07:15
Someting happened with firmware update. Updated would not finish. and noe my tellow will noe turn on nor ill the batterys take a charge. What's up with that?

Upgrade failure may lead to this issue. To correct it, please hold the power button with power off until the green led goes off, wait for a while,  it would light up red which is flash very slowly. Then please connect Tello's wifi and redo upgrade.
2018-9-23
Use props
stevenry
lvl.1
Philippines

uhmm can i ask a question?...Every time i set the BIT RATE to my tello to 4mb it decrease to 3mb after i go back to settings to double check the setting... why is that?...also my tello turning off when warning says over heat i didn't even fly my tello?..why is that?...please help...!!!!
2018-9-30
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thanks for bringing this our attention Stevenry. We haven't met this issue yet, but we care much about your feedback. Would you be so kind to record a video showing this problem, plus screenshots of firmware version, APP version as well as model number & system version of the mobile phone, which would be delivered to engineer for further analysis? Meanwhile, you can also send them to support@ryzerobotics.com. We are very happy to help.  
2018-10-1
Use props
Felix Ong
New

Malaysia

Hi, I tried to update the firmware however when the update reached 99%, it stuck there and never complete. I waited for like more than 10 minutes and the Tello heat up.  Should I follow what they said earlier by reinstalling the older app and perform the update? My Tello(Global) was manufactured on 2018/6
2018-10-8
Use props
Felix Ong
New

Malaysia

Felix Ong Posted at 2018-10-8 09:34
Hi, I tried to update the firmware however when the update reached 99%, it stuck there and never complete. I waited for like more than 10 minutes and the Tello heat up.  Should I follow what they said earlier by reinstalling the older app and perform the update? My Tello(Global) was manufactured on 2018/6

Also, when i connect to my drone, the live view did not shown properly.
Is it because of the app itself or firmware.

I just got the drone today and have quite bad experience on it...
2018-10-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Felix Ong Posted at 2018-10-8 10:44
Also, when i connect to my drone, the live view did not shown properly.
Is it because of the app itself or firmware.

Sorry for your unpleasant experience Felix. In regard to your case, first please install the latest  APP version.  Then please kindly conduct the troubleshooting below:  

Hold the power button with power off for about 5-8s until the green led goes off, wait a while, the flashing red light would continue. Then please connect Tello's wifi and redo upgrade.

Hope it would help and if you are still encountering this issue, please do feel free to respond or contact us at support@ryzerobotics.com or get the online support at https://www.ryzerobotics.com/support.
2018-10-10
Use props
djiuser_OoleGKJqKNoa
New

Brazil

Pessoal meu dji tello deu problema no motor dai fiz a troca direitinho e quando dou o comando ele aciona os motores porém não decola alguém pode me ajudar??
2018-10-17
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Welcome to the forum, OoleGKJqKNoa. In regard to your concern, first please check if propellers are installed properly according to the image below. If not, please correct it.  If persists, it might need repair service. Please contact the right support at support.cn@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance.
2018-10-20
Use props
Marcos Santos
lvl.1

Brazil

Friends I'm using Motorola Android One, with Android 8.1.0, the camera is in error, is showing colored stripes, there is no image, does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Tks!
2018-11-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Marcos Santos Posted at 11-10 05:38
Friends I'm using Motorola Android One, with Android 8.1.0, the camera is in error, is showing colored stripes, there is no image, does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Tks!

Hey Marcos,sincerely sorry that Motorola Android device is not in the recommended device list. How about trying other camera APP.   If persists, you can try the devices in the recommended list https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/downloads
2018-11-16
Use props
BrkTnl
lvl.1

Turkey

Hi. I have a issue about the app. I updated tello when this upgrade released on August. The problem is that when I open the app, it warns there is a update for tello. But I connect the drone to my device, the app says your firmware is up-to-date. Which one is having a problem? Thanks.
2018-12-6
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

BrkTnl Posted at 12-6 00:55
Hi. I have a issue about the app. I updated tello when this upgrade released on August. The problem is that when I open the app, it warns there is a update for tello. But I connect the drone to my device, the app says your firmware is up-to-date. Which one is having a problem? Thanks.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Brktnl. We haven't met this issue at the time being. Could you please record a video showing this issue, plus the screenshots of APP version & firmware version, of the system version of your phone for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-6
Use props
BrkTnl
lvl.1

Turkey

RYZE Posted at 12-6 04:15
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Brktnl. We haven't met this issue at the time being. Could you please record a video showing this issue, plus the screenshots of APP version & firmware version, of the system version of your phone for further analysis? Thank you in advance.

Sure, here they are.

2018-12-6
Use props
Louzada
New

Brazil

After updating firmware Tello has not been able to take off again. There is a start up, lot of torque and tries to lift up, flipping over right after. I already tried to restart and reinstall app and firmware. I bought it 2 days ago and already regret it.
2018-12-8
Use props
Louzada
New

Brazil

Louzada Posted at 12-8 17:21
After updating firmware Tello has not been able to take off again. There is a start up, lot of torque and tries to lift up, flipping over right after. I already tried to restart and reinstall app and firmware. I bought it 2 days ago and already regret it.

Ok, replying to myself. I have solved the issue.  The marked props were not set up properly.
2018-12-9
Use props
Joe Schmo Force
lvl.2
Flight distance : 448671 ft
United States

My recorded video looks much better after the update on my Samsung Galaxy 7.
Thanks for the update!
2018-12-14
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Joe Schmo Force Posted at 12-14 18:46
My recorded video looks much better after the update on my Samsung Galaxy 7.
Thanks for the update!

Appreciate your update and positive feedback Joe, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and happy droning!
2018-12-16
Use props
Erry Sudew
New

Malaysia

Ive already try 3 times to update the firmware and the result are same.,it stuck at 99%.Btw, im using Oppo A83.. Is it because of the phone?.. Hmm
2018-12-20
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Erry Sudew Posted at 12-20 02:45
Ive already try 3 times to update the firmware and the result are same.,it stuck at 99%.Btw, im using Oppo A83.. Is it because of the phone?.. Hmm

Hey Erry,welcome to the forum. In regard to your concern, you can try the method below 1. Please power off the drone, then hold the power button for about 5 -8s until the green led goes off [ Gotta release the power button once the green led goes off].
2. Then a flashing red led should go on automatically.
3. Connect Tello's Wifi
4. Launch into Tello APP, go to Setting - More setting - click " three points " - upgrade firmware version.
2018-12-21
Use props
tejas hadkar
lvl.2

India

wow.. with thr new update tello image stabilization is as good as spark.. just wow
earlier it was like mitu.. lol.

i think ppl who are crying try firmware update and calibrate imu without props twice n restart drone.
then always open app then start wifi through app n connect tello

just  request to ryse to add battery percentage even though its a little bit inaccurate it will help..

also possible manufacture a controller with phone holder and inbuild wifi booster like spark has..

2018-12-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules