New Tello Firmware Released (v01.04.35.01)
Home / TELLO /
35334 89 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tzead
lvl.2

India

tejas hadkar Posted at 12-23 00:32
wow.. with thr new update tello image stabilization is as good as spark.. just wow
earlier it was like mitu.. lol.

Ok update..
After firmware update my tello is very stable without prop guards and very very unstable with prop guards...
It’s very shaky with prop guards on.
2018-12-23
Use props
Master.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Will there be Tello 2 in 2019?
2019-1-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Master. Posted at 1-13 17:16
Will there be Tello 2 in 2019?

Thanks for your interest Master. Pretty sorry that there is no notice at the time being. However, please reset assure that we would offer an officially announce if next version is available. Again,  thanks for your support
2019-1-14
Use props
Effess
New

India

Tzead Posted at 2018-12-23 11:06
Ok update..
After firmware update my tello is very stable without prop guards and very very unstable with prop guards...
It’s very shaky with prop guards on.

Same issue here. Also it sometimes rises rapidly on its own indoors and tries to hit the ceiling...  So many complaints about the new firmware, yet if you contact support they just tell you to recalibrate, show videos etc.  They won't consider the firmware, even if you tell them it was flying PERFECTLY minutes earlier with the old firmware...
2019-1-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

tejas hadkar Posted at 2018-12-23 00:32
wow.. with thr new update tello image stabilization is as good as spark.. just wow

Thanks for your great sharing and nice to know it is all good with new firmware.  
2019-1-24
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

I'm not able to download the update firmware, it is stucked in Downloading... (yes, I tried on wifi and on 4g)
any idea?
2019-2-22
Use props
Antonio Jimenez
New

Mexico

I can't download the new firmware either, i just bought tello a have IOs app v1.3.0, also tried android v1.3.0.0 and 1.1.2 ando none of them is working it just remains stuck in Downloading
2019-2-23
Use props
Kevin Wahler
New

Germany

Hello,
i have the same problem. I can‘t download the newest firmware. The Download hangs, and not started...

Please help!

Thank You
2019-2-23
Use props
Wap88
lvl.1

United States

I tried to VPN to different countries, but nothing!
I guess the dji people are enjoying their weekend, but I'm not
2019-2-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

tejas hadkar Posted at 2018-12-23 00:32

Thanks for using our drone !

Big thanks for your feedback and great to know that image stabilization works as expected. The battery of Tello is not an intelligent one and it's notable for us to get the exact remaining percentage. To avoid misunderstanding, we decided to cancel the percentage indicator. A controller with a phone holder with inbuilt wifi booster is not yet feasible. I would forward to engineer.  

Have a fantastic Weekend!
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules