Web page error message
760 5 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GunterP
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

When I am on Skypixel, I can't view 360° panoramas, I get the error message:   This content can’t be shown in a frame.

I have googled a solution and tried loads of settings, but it hasn't helped. Any suggestion please? Windows 10 with the latest version of Edge browser.

Thanks.

Capture.PNG
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi GunterP, is there any chance change to another browser to check? If the issue remains, please kindly offer the link you are visiting, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-8-17
Use props
GunterP
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

Hi Susan, it works fine in Chrome, just not in MS Edge.

Here is the link to the post: https://www.skypixel.com/photos/ ... aign=share&sp=0

Thanks for the help.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

GunterP Posted at 2018-8-17 06:10
Hi Susan, it works fine in Chrome, just not in MS Edge.

Here is the link to the post: https://www.skypixel.com/photos/7aa92d4a-f04c-4c56-ba8c-b83ff28c8458?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

Hi GunterP, thanks for your update, as you mentioned that Chrome can view it normally, it might relate to the browser.
Thanks for your link, nice Sphere, good work.
2018-8-17
Use props
GunterP
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-17 17:51
Hi GunterP, thanks for your update, as you mentioned that Chrome can view it normally, it might relate to the browser.
Thanks for your link, nice Sphere, good work.

Hi Thor,

Yes, it is browser related, I was wondering if anyone had had the same issue before, and had a fix?

Thanks.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GunterP Posted at 2018-8-17 22:20
Hi Thor,

Yes, it is browser related, I was wondering if anyone had had the same issue before, and had a fix?

It is recommended to Chrome for now. Not sure if it the compatibility issue, I'll forward to the technicians to check the exact status. Appreciate your feedback.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules