mavic pro not connecting
2733 16 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

Good Morning, have a mavic pro,did the firmware update to rc and ac. now all remote says is connecting. i have tried to link them together thru the go 4 app and it cannot find the ac. done it both ways, with app and remote. nothing worked. app says i have poor radio quality, but i cant change image transmission from custom to auto. i have tried 4 different cables. tried to get it to connect to ipad, (primary), iphone, and android note 8, all get the same result, aircraft disconnected, but the rcis connected. i have just the usb plugged into the bottom of rc, nothing else. what have i done??  i have reinstalled app on ipad 3 different times , no change. any help please, im new to the drone world. thanks karl
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly restore the settings to factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI  Assistant 2. You can download the software using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads). After that, kindly try to link again by following the video tutorial below.

2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-17 02:58
Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly restore the settings to factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI  Assistant 2. You can download the software using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads). After that, kindly try to link again by following the video tutorial below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI

do i reset the remote and drone to factory? and how exactly do i do the factory reset, thru dji assistant? thanks
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA Posted at 2018-8-17 03:18
do i reset the remote and drone to factory? and how exactly do i do the factory reset, thru dji assistant? thanks

You're welcome. Please log in to DJI Assistant 2  and look for RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULTS. Please refer on the attachment below. Thanks.

2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

i did that, still not connecting
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

ok i have done all of the above, still no connection, the light beside the link button stays green, in the video it shows it as red, what am i doing wrong? Thanks Karl
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA Posted at 2018-8-17 03:45
ok i have done all of the above, still no connection, the light beside the link button stays green, in the video it shows it as red, what am i doing wrong? Thanks Karl

Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us a video showing the issue that you encountering right now so we can analyze the problem. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-17 08:55
Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please send us a video showing the issue that you encountering right now so we can analyze the problem. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

i will do my best
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... IL/view?usp=sharing

try this
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA Posted at 2018-8-17 11:30
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liZZad3yMRsRcBd759gA8Wm3dRXjyFIL/view?usp=sharing

try this

Hi, sorry for the late response. Please try to switch your aircraft into Wi-Fi mode and then put it back into RC mode afterward restart the aircraft as well as the RC. Kindly do the manual re-linking which you're not going to use a mobile device, only the RC, and aircraft. Please let us know if it's still the same.
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

still the same,, the green link light stays green, the rear light rapid blinks green the goes to solid red for a few seconds then back to rapid green, remote just beeps with binding on display
2018-8-17
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA Posted at 2018-8-17 15:28
still the same,, the green link light stays green, the rear light rapid blinks green the goes to solid red for a few seconds then back to rapid green, remote just beeps with binding on display

Search for Mavic  WiFi on your ipad if you see it click this button to the right and try connect again.
2018-8-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

well that was weird
2018-8-18
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-8-17 19:46
Search for Mavic  WiFi on your ipad if you see it click this button to the right and try connect again.[view_image]

the ipad showed the mavic, i switched to rc, and tried to connect with just remote, no ipad, the green light by link button turned red, but after a minute the remote still said binding. not sure what is going on. any more suggestions is appreciated thanks karl
2018-8-19
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA Posted at 2018-8-19 14:32
the ipad showed the mavic, i switched to rc, and tried to connect with just remote, no ipad, the green light by link button turned red, but after a minute the remote still said binding. not sure what is going on. any more suggestions is appreciated thanks karl

When you say iPad showed Mavic did it show up under WiFi connections?
If it did you have to slide the switch to right and then press link button to bind the RC and AC.
Its on page 7 and 8 in the manual.
2018-8-19
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

G_Sig Posted at 2018-8-19 16:05
When you say iPad showed Mavic did it show up under WiFi connections?
If it did you have to slide the switch to right and then press link button to bind the RC and AC.
Its on page 7 and 8 in the manual.

it showed up under wifi connections, i switched to the right, pressed link button and it went from green to red and rc still says binding,, how long should it take to find it?
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_gUX1YmKyy8eA
lvl.1

United States

i can hook my ipad to the ac thru wifi, can see camera images, but no connection to ac,, have the virtual joysticks, nothing else any ideas? i dont know what else to do, im new to the drone world. this has got to be something so simple.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules