Wi-Fi disconnection during firmware update
674 3 2018-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_E5lLgCocWPYl
lvl.1

Was  updating the firm ware in my spark by connecting the spark with the mobile using dji go 4 app via Wi-Fi ... during the course of firmware update up to 99 % the Wi-Fi connection between the spark and mobile was diasconnected , after all this hassle the drone turned off ,  didn't  turn on ever  again  but the middle two  led indicators out of the 4 leds in the battery are lit continuously even after the battery is removed from the drone... Please help
2018-8-17
Use props
Aaron Avila
Second Officer

Can't you update Spark directly from your PC using a data cable? Mabe forget using wifi. I've never had an issue updating using wifi.
2018-8-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Do you have a second battery? Try that one, please
Are you on android or on iOS?
Anyway: for updating the firmware of the drone use dji assistant 2 and a usb cable from the computer to the drone.
good luck!
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you have other battery that we can try to test to your AC? Also, could you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistance 2? You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Should you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules