Damaged antenna pull
465 7 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benedek Petky
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi!

I got a crashed P3S, and I want to repair it. If I turn on the drone, the indicator leds blinks yellow, which means no signal. I opened the radio controller, and I saw that the 5.8G plug has been damaged. How can I repair that? I don't want to buy a new controller, because it would cause new problems (the linking button has been damaged too). Thank you in advance for youor help.

20180818_132251.jpg
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. I hope you can get a better recommendation here with our co-pilots. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-18
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Best to send  it in to repair.   Chances are that's not the only damage.
2018-8-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

i would buy a new (used) controller.  
2018-8-18
Use props
Benedek Petky
lvl.1

Hungary

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-8-18 07:59
i would buy a new (used) controller.

I thought of this, but the aircraft's linking button has been damaged too, and I can't link the controller to the aircraft. How much would the repair cost?
2018-8-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

If it's like the P2V series, you can replace the 5.8 receiver board which includes the linking button.  Peer into the battery compartment and see if you can see a small board under the center board that two of the four gray antenna cables lead to.  It should be the same board which includes the linking button.  I confess I don't own a P3S.  
2018-8-18
Use props
Benedek Petky
lvl.1

Hungary

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-8-18 08:26
If it's like the P2V series, you can replace the 5.8 receiver board which includes the linking button.  Peer into the battery compartment and see if you can see a small board under the center board that two of the four gray antenna cables lead to.  It should be the same board which includes the linking button.  I confess I don't own a P3S.

The controller's antenna blug has been damaged, not the aircraft's.
2018-8-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

oh that is terrible
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules