E-mail problem for admin
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft

I have disabled e-mail notifaction on personal page yet my Yahoo e-mail is getting all sorts of reply notifications.  I have tried to unselect and reselect with no luck.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with this funtion ?
Thanks for looking into this for me...Odan....aka...Dann-oh....DBA Cpt. Longline

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Just look for the unsubscribe button just below the yahoo message. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-8-18
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

I have un-subscribed with no luck.   In the box I clicked and a check mark appears but no luck still getting e-mail notice.  
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Odan Posted at 2018-8-19 10:19
I have un-subscribed with no luck.   In the box I clicked and a check mark appears but no luck still getting e-mail notice.

Hi, have you tried to log out on your Yahoo email account and Log back in? If you did already clicked in and had already the check mark inside the box it should now be unsubscribed. Try to do it again and this time after putting a check and agreeing to unsubscribe, kindly refresh the page and then log out your account. Hope this helps.
2018-8-19
Use props
Odan
lvl.4

Things seem to be Ok now.....Thanks
could you maybe give me a link to the best place to download the DJI asst. program for the Phantom standard....thanks Gamora
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Odan Posted at 2018-8-20 10:47
Things seem to be Ok now.....Thanks
could you maybe give me a link to the best place to download the DJI asst. program for the Phantom standard....thanks Gamora

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. You may download DJI Assistant 2 here:

For windows: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... r+Phantom+2.0.2.exe
For Mac: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... r+Phantom+2.0.2.pkg
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules