Mobile 2 & iphone 6s Judder
671 4 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott1809
New
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and a new gimbal user, so apolgies if this has been covered before. I've been using the Osmo Mobile 2 for a couple of days now and am not impressed at all.

A device that I thought was going to give me nice, smooth footage produces nothing but judder when I pan. I get better video by just holding my phone.

Is this common?

Any advice / help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern for that one make sure you level/balance properly your device to the gimbal so that you will have the smooth stabilizing. you can check this video tutorial for preparing or how to set it up.
2018-8-18
Use props
Scott1809
New
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-18 14:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern for that one make sure you level/balance properly your device to the gimbal so that you will have the smooth stabilizing. you can check this video tutorial for preparing or how to set it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY

Sorry, this is not help at all. Have calibrated it, balanced it and spent hours taking test footage. A simple task like walking and turning the corner slowly just produces a stutter in the footage. Not what I was expecting to be honest

2018-8-19
Use props
Scott1809
New
United Kingdom

Scott1809 Posted at 2018-8-19 00:28
Sorry, this is not help at all. Have calibrated it, balanced it and spent hours taking test footage. A simple task like walking and turning the corner slowly just produces a stutter in the footage. Not what I was expecting to be honest

Was just about to take the Osmo back to the shop when I thought I'd try shooting outside of the DJI ap. Now works as it should, so was this where I was going wrong? Should I just be using the DJI app for time lapse etc and use the normal video mode on the iphone for shooting?

If anybody couldshare their experiences, I'd be grateful. Thank you!
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Scott1809 Posted at 2018-8-19 00:28

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide a video showing the problem?
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules