Drone not recording
3721 5 2018-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MchnSph
New
United States

Hi all
My drone does not record anymore. I actually see the files on the micro sd but when I doubleclick on them to watch, the pc freezes for a few secs, I then get that ugly blue screen and then the pc crashes and restarts itself. I can watch the videos on my phone. But the files that get written on the sd card are all curropted. The picture files are ok. It's just the video files. Anybody has any idea? Thanks,
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern may I ask have you try to use different PC/Laptop just to isolate the Issue since you are able to view the videos using your mobile device.
2018-8-18
Use props
MchnSph
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-18 16:42
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern may I ask have you try to use different PC/Laptop just to isolate the Issue since you are able to view the videos using your mobile device.

Hello. No, i have not used a different phone or tablet. I just thought it was the camera not recording right. Because the videos that get recorded in the phone work fine.. But not the ones on the sd card.
2018-8-18
Use props
MchnSph
New
United States

MchnSph Posted at 2018-8-18 16:48
Hello. No, i have not used a different phone or tablet. I just thought it was the camera not recording right. Because the videos that get recorded in the phone work fine.. But not the ones on the sd card.

I guess I found the problem. It's due to the AC being shut down before recording is stopped which I may have done a few times. Here is the fix if anybody else has the same issue.
http://djifix.live555.com
2018-8-18
Use props
MchnSph
New
United States

MchnSph Posted at 2018-8-18 18:11
I guess I found the problem. It's due to the AC being shut down before recording is stopped which I may have done a few times. Here is the fix if anybody else has the same issue.
http://djifix.live555.com

How can I have the drone record the videos correctly going fwd? I don't have any video that I need repaired? I just want the drone to start recording correctly again? Is it a FW update issue? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
2018-8-19
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

May be the camera remembered the last command and you can repair it via copter. On my sons GOPro i´d put the SD card again in to cam and powered it on wait 30 seconds and then i´d power down the cam.
I don´t know what the FC330 cam does with corrupted video files.
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules