Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Activation failed (Server Error 400)
3266 20 2018-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans79b1153b
lvl.1

Hi folks! So I've bought a refurbished Mavic Air from our local electronics chain and went through the setup the way it was supposed to be until my activation kept failing with a server error. I've been in contact with the DJI Facebook Support and tried at least ten different ways to activate it (different account, inside/outside, different phone, Wifi/mobile, cable plugged in..) but no success. I really hope someone here has advice what to do, because I think I've tried everything I could find so far.
Below pictures of the error message and the serial number.
Thank you!
2018-8-19
Use props
RoyalFlu$h
lvl.1

Screenshot_20180818-185138.jpg
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Thank you for the information about your serial number. However, I will be needing your DJI account and your legal proof of purchase thru PM, I will check the serial number as soon as possible. We're here to help you with this. Thank you.
2018-8-19
Use props
RoyalFlu$h
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-19 03:50
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Thank you for the information about your serial number. However, I will be needing your DJI account and your legal proof of purchase thru PM, I will check the serial number as soon as possible. We're here to help you with this. Thank you.

Alright, done!
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the fast response. I'm going to coordinate this to our engineers to double check. I'll get back to you thru PM as soon as possible. Thank you.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi RoyalFlu$h, upon checking the SN, I'm sorry to tell you that it is one of the units stolen in transit. It is recommended to contact the seller and ask for the refund as soon as possible as both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-8-20
Use props
RoyalFlu$h
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-20 03:19
Hi RoyalFlu$h, upon checking the SN, I'm sorry to tell you that it is one of the units stolen in transit. It is recommended to contact the seller and ask for the refund as soon as possible as both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Why are there so many stolen Copters around in regular retail? I mean, this is not the Philippines or Uganda or something, this is Germany and Media Markt is one of the biggest serious electronic chains in Europe. How can this happen? I only bought the drone because it was refurbished and had a good discount. Now I will have to pay full price for a replacement, which I find very unfortunate.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RoyalFlu$h Posted at 2018-8-20 03:25
Why are there so many stolen Copters around in regular retail? I mean, this is not the Philippines or Uganda or something, this is Germany and Media Markt is one of the biggest serious electronic chains in Europe. How can this happen? I only bought the drone because it was refurbished and had a good discount. Now I will have to pay full price for a replacement, which I find very unfortunate.

I understand your situation and very sorry about it. You may ask the seller report in the dealer system to check the exact status. Also, there will be some refurbished units in DJI Store as well, you may keep an eye on this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/refurbished?from=store-pc-nav We'll release on our website if more refurbished products are available.
2018-8-21
Use props
idinabdi
lvl.2
  • >>>
Iran

DJI Susan Posted at 8-20 03:19
Hi RoyalFlu$h, upon checking the SN, I'm sorry to tell you that it is one of the units stolen in transit. It is recommended to contact the seller and ask for the refund as soon as possible as both the insurance company and the police are investigating. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi.I have same error in my 2 mavic airs.Can you check my serial numbers too
Drone 1 SN: 0K1UF4400E015E
Drone 2 SN: 0K1UF4200E00ZX
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

idinabdi Posted at 12-26 22:29
Hi.I have same error in my 2 mavic airs.Can you check my serial numbers too
Drone 1 SN: 0K1UF4400E015E
Drone 2 SN: 0K1UF4200E00ZX

Hi idinabdi, we're sorry that the two drones were reported as stolen during transportation. As the insurance company and the police are investigating, we sincerely suggest you contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2018-12-28
Use props
shuvayev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198996 ft
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-28 00:11
Hi idinabdi, we're sorry that the two drones were reported as stolen during transportation. As the insurance company and the police are investigating, we sincerely suggest you contact the party who sold you the drone for a refund. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Dear Susan, I have been offered to purchase Mavic Pro 2 and would like to check the serial number 163DFBM001HGJT
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shuvayev Posted at 3-10 10:14
Dear Susan, I have been offered to purchase Mavic Pro 2 and would like to check the serial number 163DFBM001HGJT

Hi shuvayev, upon checking the SN you offered, we're sorry to tell you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order; or
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
As a result of the notification, we have temporarily locked the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order. If there has been a misunderstanding, we highly recommend you contact your bank to cancel the fraud report, cancel the chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank.
We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts in your existing order when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank.
Thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day.
2019-3-10
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
United States

RoyalFlu$h Posted at 2018-8-20 03:25
Why are there so many stolen Copters around in regular retail? I mean, this is not the Philippines or Uganda or something, this is Germany and Media Markt is one of the biggest serious electronic chains in Europe. How can this happen? I only bought the drone because it was refurbished and had a good discount. Now I will have to pay full price for a replacement, which I find very unfortunate.

Hi RoyalFlus$h, here in Italy if some store sells stolen things you can for sure get you money back and even more do a legal complaint against them for selling stolen items.
Strange to here this from a German store ad germany whom mostly declare itself as very very honest.
2019-3-11
Use props
shuvayev
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 3-10 23:24
Hi shuvayev, upon checking the SN you offered, we're sorry to tell you that we have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to make your recent order. We receive this notification for different reasons:
• The cardholder reported the transaction as fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order; or

Thank you! I will tell the seller about this! Good I have not purchased the drone!
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shuvayev Posted at 3-11 01:03
Thank you! I will tell the seller about this! Good I have not purchased the drone!

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-3-11
Use props
shuvayev
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 3-11 04:42
You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.

Together with writing on the forums here I filed a request via email support and got this answer:
Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for your quick response.

We have checked on our system,  the serial number 163DFBM001HGJT is not in the list for stolen aircrafts. If the aircraft fails to be activated using both Android and iOS devices, please send the aircraft back to our repair center so that we can update serial number.

To make the process easier and more convenient, we created an Online Repair Request system for you. After filling out the online form you will receive a case number and can print out the needed repair form right away. This system is built up very easy and the whole process should take you no longer than 5-10 minutes.

How can that be?
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shuvayev Posted at 3-12 01:50
Together with writing on the forums here I filed a request via email support and got this answer:
Hi Volodymyr,

Double checked with the team, the SN you offered has been involved in the fraud before. Please refer to 12# and return it as soon as possible. Also, we'll keep improving our technical support and avoid similar confusion in the future. Hope for your understanding.
2019-3-12
Use props
shuvayev
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Susan Posted at 3-12 22:23
Double checked with the team, the SN you offered has been involved in the fraud before. Please refer to 12# and return it as soon as possible. Also, we'll keep improving our technical support and avoid similar confusion in the future. Hope for your understanding.

I underline, I have not yet bought the item. I was messaging you to clarify on the question.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shuvayev Posted at 3-14 02:11
I underline, I have not yet bought the item. I was messaging you to clarify on the question.

Alright, please keep me updated if you have any further concern.
2019-3-17
Use props
fansf4aea141
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6722 ft
United States

getting this error brand new.  whats the issue
Screenshot_20191216-205939.jpg
20191216_221112.jpg
2019-12-16
Use props
fansf4aea141
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6722 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-17 02:45
Alright, please keep me updated if you have any further concern.

brand new unit, I am getting a activation error, whats going on
20191216_221112.jpg
Screenshot_20191216-205939.jpg
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules