Got i2 back from DJI, Aircraft Disconnected Problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DALLEN
lvl.2
United States

Ok, I just got my i2 back from DJI who rpelaced the landing gear servo assembly on unit tha had about about 2 flight hours on it. Since it has been idle for 4 months, I updated my iPad firmware, then updated the DJI4 app from within the app.  I connected it all up, connected the cable to the i2 after installing the camera gimbal, toggled the switch to "pair", updated the i2, then restarted everything after a warning said I need to reosrt the i2.

No matter what I do, I cannot get the red "disconnected" on the Go app to disappear and communicate with the systems. Unsuable at this point now.

My DJI4 app says it is version 4.2.24. Aircraft version within the app says Version Uknown as it won't connect after getting it back from DJI repair.

Thoughts?

2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DALLEN, 'Disconnected' in the APP means the APP failed to connect to the RC, did you try different cables? What mobile device are you using? And what is its system version? Thanks for the details in advance.
2018-8-20
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Hello, this problem could be the IOS, I updated to 11.4.1, and the aircraft disconnects, re plugging works for the same amount of time... Since there is no way back from 11.4 , I went to IOS 12 BETA, problem dissapeared for ever... Hope it helps... Cheerrsss...
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nicksons Posted at 2018-8-20 23:18
Hello, this problem could be the IOS, I updated to 11.4.1, and the aircraft disconnects, re plugging works for the same amount of time... Since there is no way back from 11.4 , I went to IOS 12 BETA, problem dissapeared for ever... Hope it helps... Cheerrsss...

That's good to know. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more help.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules