DJI WONT REFUND ME FOR A PACKAGE THAT WAS LOST
3890 17 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WjVYxhyyFYEW
New

United States

I ordered a drone on 7/27/2018 and never recieved my package. The package was declared lost through Fedex and Fedex claimed that they paid back the company on August 16th. DJI comes back to me stating that Fedex denied the case when Fedex told me personally and sent me emails that I was in favor of the case!!!!!!!! DJI is lying and has now stolen my money and now in which I have opened up a police report in hopes to get it back.
I simply do not understand how one loses a package that requires a signature from the buyer upon delivery. I hope to get answers soon because i will not rest until i get refunded or recieve the drone.

I am beyond frustrated with DJI and the way they deal with customer service...You are better off buying a drone in store and not through this company.

2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_WjVYxhyyFYEW
New

United States

Any advice on what to do/ If anyone has had a similar experience please advise!
2018-8-20
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft

djiuser_WjVYxhyyFYEW Posted at 2018-8-20 07:47
Any advice on what to do/ If anyone has had a similar experience please advise!

Start a case with youru credit card issuer. They will, most likely, immediately refund you your money, and then investigate with both FedEx and DJI.
2018-8-20
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Asked DJI for a copy of the correspondence between them and FedEx in which FedEx denied their claim.   If your correct DJI will not have such information.  
2018-8-20
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

If all the facts are correct I am sure that this will be soon sorted out. I would suggest you start a formal support case with DJI via email and send them your order number to check: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-8-20
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

First, take a deep breath and relax. Get the official response from DJI and FedEx and send each to the other. If what you are posting here is true, it's probably just a mix up with one party of the other and it'll get resolved.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to hear about what happened.This is not the experience we want for you. Can you please provide us the order number? We'll help check the details and provide  proper resolution. Thank you.   
2018-8-20
Use props
fans55b44fa2
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem, ordered Osmo Pocket paid through ...., the package never came to my doorstep. Called Fedex and emailed to DJI logistics team support, back and fort it’s been over a month. FedEx told me DJI is claiming for lost package. Now Fedex closed the case, I still don’t get my replacement. Frustrated!!! every time I email to logistics team support, they say they are still investigating the case, I mean for how long ? one year ? Here is my order # 0014982990814, can somebody please help? I will not rest til I get my replacement
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans55b44fa2 Posted at 3-2 15:10
I have the same problem, ordered Osmo Pocket paid through ...., the package never came to my doorstep. Called Fedex and emailed to DJI logistics team support, back and fort it’s been over a month. FedEx told me DJI is claiming for lost package. Now Fedex closed the case, I still don’t get my replacement. Frustrated!!! every time I email to logistics team support, they say they are still investigating the case, I mean for how long ? one year ? Here is my order # 0014982990814, can somebody please help? I will not rest til I get my replacement

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're checking the exact status with the logistics and will keep you updated on the latest progress. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_dlmtmPXnqT1h
lvl.1

India

kissanime app thnk you.
2019-3-5
Use props
fans55b44fa2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-3 00:17
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're checking the exact status with the logistics and will keep you updated on the latest progress. Appreciate your support and patience.

got email 3 days ago, my case has been escalated and following up in the next 2 business days? here is my case number CAS2804960H4W847, what does that mean? today is the day I should get a response
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans55b44fa2 Posted at 3-7 16:43
got email 3 days ago, my case has been escalated and following up in the next 2 business days? here is my case number CAS2804960H4W847, what does that mean? today is the day I should get a response

Hi there, upon checking the case, the higher level team has called you several times but cannot reach out to you, so they left the voicemail, if there is anything wrong with your phone, we will inform the team to contact via the email.
2019-3-7
Use props
fans55b44fa2
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-7 19:09
Hi there, upon checking the case, the higher level team has called you several times but cannot reach out to you, so they left the voicemail, if there is anything wrong with your phone, we will inform the team to contact via the email.

called several times? is that a joke? I did not get any calls or voice messages yesterday, I gave my contact number and email in the very first day when I contacted logistics team support
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans55b44fa2 Posted at 3-8 08:42
called several times? is that a joke? I did not get any calls or voice messages yesterday, I gave my contact number and email in the very first day when I contacted logistics team support

Hi there, sorry to have some issues with our customer support team. We already coordinate your concern to the respective department. We will notify if there is an update to your concern. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-3-8
Use props
me.armstrongroadrunner.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20515 ft
United States

I am currently experiencing the same issue. It appears FedEx has lost my package.  
2020-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

me.armstrongroadrunner.com Posted at 7-4 00:00
I am currently experiencing the same issue. It appears FedEx has lost my package.

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it seems not lost. The tracking on the FedEx website keeps updating.
Affected by the pandemic and the traffic control, the shipment and the customs clearance are expected to be delayed, we will forward your order to the logistics for attention, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-7-4
Use props
djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K
lvl.1

Guyana

Did you get this issue resolved??
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_cw2ZccdKgd2K Posted at 2-8 11:24
Did you get this issue resolved??

Hi, we have replied to your post here. Thank you.
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules