Cant view live feed through phone?
548 6 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jLQooqx4Oded
New
United States

My DJI Mavic Pro was sent in for repair after i no longer had control of the gimble and it would randomly just change angles. The repair was finished and sent back, now i dont have any live feed from my phone. I've attached a photo of what i see. I sent it back again and they did $600 worth of repair and i have the exact same issue. Nothing on my phone has changed and i tried to format the phone to confirm it wasnt my phone. Weird part is if i take a photo by using right trigger on my controller the camera can briefly see for 1 second then goes back to glitched.

My phone is a Galax S7 and im using the DJI GO 4. Drone is up to date and same with app.

2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern may I ask do you see any Error on your app? or what status are you seeing on the top left corner is it Disconnected on gray or what? and also have you try to use a different mobile device just to isolate the issue?
2018-8-20
Use props
Porky
New
United States

I've attached a screen shot. I have not tried a different mobile device.
2018-8-20
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Be sure you have the latest Go4 app 4.2.24. Reset camera settings in the app.

Try using the lower usb slot and cable to your device. Disconnect the side cable if you do this. Larger USB port on bottom is more stable.
2018-8-20
Use props
Porky
New
United States

miketmtpro Posted at 2018-8-20 10:15
Be sure you have the latest Go4 app 4.2.24. Reset camera settings in the app.

Try using the lower usb slot and cable to your device. Disconnect the side cable if you do this. Larger USB port on bottom is more stable.

The USB port (which i never knew was there) got it working again. What do you think the deal is? Bad cable or bad port?
2018-8-22
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Porky Posted at 2018-8-22 06:58
The USB port (which i never knew was there) got it working again. What do you think the deal is? Bad cable or bad port?

My $ is on the cable which cannot take the stress of flexing.  Most recommend Anker brand cables. They cost a few bucks more, but really last a long long time. Always use the lower middle USB connection from the RC.

Only problem some have is their device may not fit the RC's cutouts in the remote arms. Some have to modify (cut the rc arm material) in order to fit.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Porky Posted at 2018-8-22 06:58

Hi, sorry for the late response. I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer and restore factory defaults then refresh the firmware of your aircraft if you do have a spare of SD card, you can try to use different sd card as well, however, if the issue will remain the best option that we can do is to have unit again to our service. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience on behalf of DJI. Kindly see the details below for you to download the application. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules