Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-S - Device Disconnected. Please check Device Status
1331 1 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob-B
New

Hi everyone!

So after waiting for the Ronin for about 2 months - I finally got my hands on it this past Saturday.

The same day, I started it up, connected the app and activated it - it worked great!

The next day I decided to update the firmware because it was recommended. The firmware was initiated however failed. Since the attempt, I have not been able to connect to my Ronin-S. Every time I try to connect it to my Ronin App it says "Device Disconnected. Please check Device Status". Also when I connect it to either of my Mac's it doesn't even recognize that anything is plugged in.

I am guessing that something happened during the firmware update?

Is there a hard reset function? Any sort of a reset function?

I've called DJI support and to my surprise, the gentleman I spoke to suggested bringing it back to the retailer for a new one. This is not what I expect from a company such as DJI.

If this has happened to anyone else, please advise.

2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rob-B, sorry for the troubles after the firmware upgrade, if it was failed to be updated, the Ronin-S may be unable to be used properly, how about updating the firmware again? Is there any error message during the updating?
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules