Can't find original wifi password
59258 23 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello, I know how to reset the wifi on the drone.. The thing is, the lable where the password is have been damaged by usage of batteries so I can't read the password... I don't have the box either, so how do I connect to my drones wifi with my phone if I can't see my standard password?
2018-8-20
Use props
Greg F
lvl.4
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Have you tried 12341234 ?  
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd
lvl.1

Sweden

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-20 16:10
Have you tried 12341234 ?

Yeah, it's incorrect
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd
lvl.1

Sweden

djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd Posted at 2018-8-20 16:13
Yeah, it's incorrect

I can se the first 6 letters a4017b then the lable is damaged and can't see the rest, how long is it? Maybe it's just one more letter then I can try them all haha
2018-8-20
Use props
Greg F
lvl.4
Australia

djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd Posted at 2018-8-20 16:15
I can se the first 6 letters a4017b then the lable is damaged and can't see the rest, how long is it? Maybe it's just one more letter then I can try them all haha

Guess you might need to contact DJI for some help.   Unless you still have the storage box?.. That has a label as well..
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd
lvl.1

Sweden

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-20 16:17
Guess you might need to contact DJI for some help.   Unless you still have the storage box?.. That has a label as well..

No I don't have the box since I got the bag... I can still use the drone since I have the controller but I would like to control it using only my phone
2018-8-20
Use props
Greg F
lvl.4
Australia

Not sure if this helps...
2018-8-20
Use props
Greg F
lvl.4
Australia

djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd Posted at 2018-8-20 16:21
No I don't have the box since I got the bag...  I can still use the drone since I have the controller but I would like to control it using only my phone

Ok then at least you can fly     I would contact DJI and see if they can provide you with the original Password for the drone.   
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd
lvl.1

Sweden

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-20 16:26
Ok then at least you can fly     I would contact DJI and see if they can provide you with the original Password for the drone.

Yeah I've wrote them an email explaining the situation so hopefully they might help me
2018-8-20
Use props
Greg F
lvl.4
Australia

djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd Posted at 2018-8-20 16:28
Yeah I've wrote them an email explaining the situation so hopefully they might help me

No worries Good Luck
2018-8-20
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

IF you power on the Spark and connect it, using a USB cable, to a computer, You can use the DJI assistant program to connect to the Spark see what thedefault SSID and password are (in WiFI settings on left column of the open assistant program)...I just connected mine and it shows the stock/original/default one... which I never changed or even looked at with the program before now...It should show what it is.... if you did reset the wifi back to stock...worth a try?
2018-8-20
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

12341234 is the default password for the remote
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're trying to connect directly to the drone or to the RC? If you're trying to locate the wifi name of your RC, the default password for that is 12341234, however, if it's on the aircraft itself. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 and look for the Wi-Fi setting once you have connected your aircraft to your PC. Please see the image below.

2018-8-21
Use props
VivaSativa
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-21 10:27
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're trying to connect directly to the drone or to the RC? If you're trying to locate the wifi name of your RC, the default password for that is 12341234, however, if it's on the aircraft itself. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 and look for the Wi-Fi setting once you have connected your aircraft to your PC. Please see the image below.

[view_image]

Hey, it is to the drone itself im trying to connect to, not the controller.
im having trouble getting my computor to recognize the drone when i connect to the computor.. what could be wrong? i dont have the original usb cable it wore out so im using the one to my phone, a samsung micro usb cable (not to charge)
but nothing happens when i plug it to my pc, except that it starts to charge.
2018-8-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Welcome to the forum mate
2018-8-22
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

VivaSativa Posted at 2018-8-22 12:05
im having trouble getting my computor to recognize the drone when i connect to the computor.. what could be wrong? i dont have the original usb cable it wore out so im using the one to my phone, a samsung micro usb cable (not to charge)

It should show up as an external drive when plugged in...I assume that the drone is turned on when you are trying? if so, I suspect the cable you are using is not a data cable
2018-8-23
Use props
VivaSativa
lvl.1

Sweden

jmb63 Posted at 2018-8-23 04:52
It should show up as an external drive when plugged in...I assume that the drone is turned on when you are trying? if so, I suspect the cable you are using is not a data cable

Hm my cable should be a data cable since It is to my phone and can use it to plug my phone to pc. I think I had the drone turned off when I tried yesterday so I'll try again later with another cable and the drone turned on aswell :p
2018-8-23
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You can change the WiFi password in DJI assistant 2 on the pc.

Safe Flying.
Alex.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

VivaSativa Posted at 2018-8-22 12:05
im having trouble getting my computor to recognize the drone when i connect to the computor.. what could be wrong? i dont have the original usb cable it wore out so im using the one to my phone, a samsung micro usb cable (not to charge)

Hi, sorry for the late response. Did you manage to download the DJI Assistant 2? If yes, what version are you using? Do you have other cables to try on? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
VivaSativa
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-23 08:27
Hi, sorry for the late response. Did you manage to download the DJI Assistant 2? If yes, what version are you using? Do you have other cables to try on? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you.

hellp, yes i got the program, and it was the cable that wasnt a data cable, i used another and my pc connected to the drone and i found the password so issue resolved thank you all
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

VivaSativa Posted at 2018-8-23 15:36
hellp, yes i got the program, and it was the cable that wasnt a data cable, i used another and my pc connected to the drone and i found the password so issue resolved  thank you all

Hi, Thanks for your update. Glad to know that the issue has been sorted. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you need our assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-26
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

djiuser_MQ12KlDIVRXd Posted at 2018-8-20 16:15

The password only has 8 digits. Since you have the first 6, there's only 256 possibilities (00 to ff) left to try.

Have fun

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-8-27
Use props
djiuser_y6DOufBbFF2y
New

United States

I’m having the exact same issue if u find a fix lease please let me know as well
2020-6-24
Use props
TonyMacaroni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72 ft

United States

Sometimes it'll be listed in the menu
2020-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules