Yaw motor balance is bad
14270 45 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRAINVISION
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-30 03:05
The local team will do damage assessment once the package arrived and offer you a proper solution. We'll keep an eye on the status as well.

ronin s will be at location monday October 9th in California at repair center per ups tracking
2018-10-2
Use props
pepmedia
lvl.1

Barbados

[b]Hi Every time I try to use the Ronin App on my Samsung S8 I receive a message saying, " Account does not exist. Register now"  After trying numerous times i'm asked to put in a verification code.  After putting in the code it says Invalid verification code. Try again.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BRAINVISION Posted at 2018-10-2 06:05
ronin s will be at location monday October 9th in California at repair center per ups tracking

Sorry for the late response due to personal leave. Upon checking your case, the package has been received, the local team will conduct the damage assessment and offer you a proper solution. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pepmedia Posted at 2018-10-4 07:43
Hi Every time I try to use the Ronin App on my Samsung S8 I receive a message saying, " Account does not exist. Register now"  After trying numerous times i'm asked to put in a verification code.  After putting in the code it says Invalid verification code. Try again.

Hello pepmedia, just to verify, have you registered DJI Account before? If not, please kindly choose register and input your information to confirm. If the issue persists, please kindly provide us with your DJI Account and screenshot, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-10-10
Use props
wiltrand
New

Gabon

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-6 23:38
Hi Nohchilife, do you refer to the balance? If you changed the camera/lens or met other issues, it is recommended to do the auto tune to see whether it helps.

Je viens d’acheter un Ronin S aujourd’hui et j’ai passé toute la journée à essayer de l’équilibrer. Je continue également à recevoir le même message sur mon application Android
Yaw: Bad
Roll: Excellet
Pitch: Excellet

Toute aide à l'équilibrage serait la bienvenue, car j'ai également passé la journée à regarder de nombreuses vidéos sur YouTube.

Merci
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

wiltrand Posted at 2018-10-26 10:41
Je viens d’acheter un Ronin S aujourd’hui et j’ai passé toute la journée à essayer de l’équilibrer. Je continue également à recevoir le même message sur mon application Android
Yaw: Bad
Roll: Excellet

Hi wiltrand, may I know what's the current version of the Ronin's firmware? You are recommended updating the firmware to the latest version and balancing, then do Auto Tune to see whether it works.
2018-10-27
Use props
djiuser_X7cIrsJ61tm3
New

Rwanda

Hi I have problem with blanching test I do it 3times I found 3 different result 1.yaw bad,Roll good,pitch excellent 2.all Excellent 3.yaw bad,roll.pitch excellent no Camera/Lens change no blance change ido autotuning nothing change it still do the same
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules