Video Lags P3SE
1044 3 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kavinW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553629 ft
United States

Sorry if this has been hashed out before, if so please point me to the thread thank you!

Last evening I was out flying my P3SE for the first in a while, while flying I noticed the video transmission to my tablet is lagging by over a second and choppy at times.

Full disclosure I had crashed the aircraft in December and sent it back to DJI for repair/replace but have not had too much time to fly so far this year.

2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear what you've experienced. Regarding with I would suggest when flying the Aircraft make sure the location doesn't have any interference to make sure the signal will not interfere and also make sure the only app running on your tablet is the DJI GO app be sure to close any background app.
2018-8-21
Use props
kavinW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553629 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-21 07:49
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear what you've experienced. Regarding with I would suggest when flying the Aircraft make sure the location doesn't have any interference to make sure the signal will not interfere and also make sure the only app running on your tablet is the DJI GO app be sure to close any background app.

Stephen,
Thanks for the prompt response.
I have a dedicated tablet, so usually I don’t have anything running in the back ground, but it will MAKE sure on my next flight, when I noticed the extent of the lag I had the craft flying within 20 feet of me/the controller and no difference, the video was still lagging.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kavinW Posted at 2018-8-21 07:55
Stephen,
Thanks for the prompt response.
I have a dedicated tablet, so usually I don’t have anything running in the back ground, but it will MAKE sure on my next flight, when I noticed the extent of the lag I had the craft flying within 20 feet of me/the controller and no difference, the video was still lagging.

Okay, thank you for the information. I would suggest as well to give a try to use a different device just to isolate the issue and also as what I mention it may interference as well so give a try to fly on a different location/area.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules